Chapter 66

Shíyī words caught Yang Shifeng off guard, sweat broke out all of a sudden, and his voice trembled, "Shíyī, are you going to give birth?"

    Shíyī hissed, "Little Fatty is really coming out, hurry up. Help me into the room, and then go and call the midwife."

    Yang Shifeng closed his eyes tightly, his teeth clenched his tongue, the pain made him calm down quickly, he picked up Shíyī  horizontally, and said to Grandpa Yang as he walked towards the room. : "Grandpa, please go and call the midwife for me."

    Grandpa Yang was also very flustered. Hearing this, he immediately patted his thigh and ran out the door, so fast that he didn't look like an old man at all.

    Xiao Shi stared with his big eyes, his little hands tightly clutched his pants, and followed Yang Shifeng tremblingly, his voice was so frightened that he cried, "Sister, sister..."

    Shíyī took a breath . , "Don't cry, Xiao Shishi, it's your little nephew coming out, you can see him soon, sister is fine."

    Xiao Shishi rubbed his eyes, "Sister, are you in pain? Is my little nephew again? Does being naughty make you hurt?"

    "It's alright for a child to come out of his mother's belly. It's okay."

    Xiao Shishi nodded, holding Shíyī hand with one hand and touching Shíyī with the other. He gently stroked her belly and coaxed the little nephew inside, "Little nephew, don't be too naughty, come out early, don't let my sister hurt for too long, when you come out, my uncle will play with you, you Come out quickly."

    Although her stomach was aching, Shíyī couldn't help laughing, patted Xiao Shi's head, and then looked at Yang Shifeng, whose mouth was tightly closed and didn't say a word.

    Although the man didn't speak, Shíyī couldn't see that the man's heart was hanging in his throat now, and the clenched fist was full of blue veins, and he didn't know how hard he was going.

    This big fool is probably scared to death now.

    Shíyī reached out to hold Yang Shifeng's big hand and tried to smile at him: "Brother Shifeng, why don't you say a word to me? Don't you feel bad for me?  your little brat in my stomach."

    Seeing that she was still in a joking mood at this time, Yang Shifeng pursed his lips and touched her forehead, which was covered in sweat from the pain.

    Shíyī stroky his cheeks, "I'll say now that I really don't have the strength to give birth. I have to wait until I have ten fingers before I can give birth. Where can I go now, and there's still more to wait."

    Yang Shifeng frowned . , holding Shíyī hand and kissing it on the lips, "I'm sorry, it's all my fault."

    Seeing that he recognized the mistake, Shíyī couldn't help laughing, "Oh, who is not your fault? Yes, it's your fault, it's your cub!"

    "Yes, it's my fault, will you hit me when you're done giving birth?"

    "Okay, I'll hit you when the time comes, so hurry up and boil hot water, Prepare towel, wine, and bring my medical kit." Shíyī knew that he was more panicked than she was now, so he might as well find something for him to do.

    Xiao Shi turned to Yang Shifeng and said, "Brother, hurry up, I will accompany my sister, don't worry."

    Yang Shifeng shook Shíyī hand, kissed her on the forehead, and turned to go out to prepare things.

    When Yang Shifeng prepared everything, Grandpa Yang also invited the midwife over.

    The midwife is the most experienced in Shili Ba Village. Yang Shifeng went to say hello as early as two months ago. Although Shíyī can be medically skilled and able to deliver a child, it is different to give birth to a child by yourself, and a midwife is still required.