Chapter 24

The Song family brought their luggage this time, and planned to live directly with Uncle Yang's place, waiting until Song Baozhu's leg was healed before going back.

    In this regard, Uncle Yang, who didn't have enough room to live at home, had no choice but to secretly call Yang Shifeng outside and discuss with him: "Shifeng, there are not so many beds in Uncle's house, this time in your Second Aunt's house. There are four people here, and I can't live there at all, the second uncle thought, Can the second uncle bring the younger one to squeeze with you at night?"

    Yang Shifeng also knew the situation of the second uncle's house, which had only three rooms in total. The family of six was already crowded, and they couldn't turn over when they were sleeping. If there were four more people, they would have nowhere to go. The second aunt's family doesn't understand the situation of the second uncle's family at all, but as a nephew, he has to help, "Okay, the second uncle, come and sleep with me with Xiaowen."

     second uncle Yang patted Yang Shifeng's shoulder, " Thank you Shifeng, the second uncle didn't help you, but asked you to help me, the second uncle is useless in this life."

    Yang Shifeng shook the second uncle's hand that looked like an old tree withered bark, "Second uncle, you  Think more about yourself, don't let your body down."

    Uncle Yang laughed at his nephew's concern, and touched his nephew's head lovingly like he did when he was a child, "Second uncle knows, second uncle  whole body is still full of energy!"

    After Uncle Yang took the Song family away, Yang Shifeng told Shíyī about Uncle Yang coming to sleep with him, Shíyī had no idea, anyway, this family belonged to Yang Shifeng, and she had no right to speak up.     Shíyī talked about the treatment of the disease, "In the future, people will need to lie down for treatment, but there is no place to lie down. Is there a carpenter in the village who sells beds?"

Once you treat someone, you can't let them go to Shíyī room to lie down. No matter what, the family's bed can't let others lie down and treat the disease, so Yang Shifeng thought about it and said: "You don't need to find a carpenter, I can work as a carpenter, I will go to the mountain now and cut some trees and drag them back, hurry up at night, Another day tomorrow, one bed will be ready.”

   . She didn’t expect Yang Shifeng to be able to work as a carpenter, which was a surprise to Shíyī, “How can you still do this? Self-taught?”

    Yang Shifeng shook his head, "It's so easy to teach yourself ? it's grandpa, who used to be a well-known carpenter here. Many people came to find grandpa to make furniture, but after grandpa was injured, he couldn't be a carpenter. Later Grandpa just lay in bed and taught me, I have almost learned it for so many years."

    Shíyī surprised: "Then you can make everything?"

    Yang Shifeng: "Not everything, but almost everything, what else do you want me to make?"

    Shíyī did have something to make, "Can you give me a medicine box, that is, a box where I can put things I need to treat."

    This Yang Shifeng knew, "Is it when I go to the doctor? Is it the same box?"

    Shíyī didn't know what kind of box the doctor brought with him when he went to the doctor, but she thought it was almost the same as what she wanted, so he said, "Then you can call me one according to that, and I'll give you the money. "

    Yang Shifeng pursed his lips, his eyes quickly flashed a little sadness, and the next second he smiled slightly, saying: "I don't want money, Shíyī, it's a good thing for you to treat the people in the village, it's fine for you to give me something. , but you don't need to give money." He didn't want her to see things like that.