Chapter 61

After Lian Yue left, Yang Shifeng finally breathed a sigh of relief. Seeing a man who coveted his own woman under his nose, he promised Shíyī that he couldn't do anything. It was heartbreaking.

    Yang Shifeng held Shíyī face and bit her cheek, and said viciously: "You are mine."

    Seeing his rare and childish appearance, Shíyī wanted to laugh, knowing that he had been suffocated these days. , kissed him on the lips reassuringly, "Okay, it's all yours."

After being kissed by Shíyī, Yang Shifeng immediately became discouraged, and his lips chased Shíyī
, he hadn't touched Shíyī for a long time. A few days ago, he was depressed because of Lian Yue's affairs. Now he's relaxed. Shíyī kissed him again and again. He couldn't take it anymore.

    But he didn't dare to move, so he could only bury his face in Shíyī neck and gasp for a while, resting one hand on the bed to avoid pressing on Shíyī stomach. No matter how excited he was, he still remembered Shíyī stomach.

    Shíyī and Yang Shifeng are now too familiar with each other. Naturally, Shíyī know that Yang Shifeng wants it very much. Seeing that he is so uncomfortable, he doesn't dare to move, and Shíyī feel a little distressed. Although the baby is important, the baby's father is also very important.

    Little brat, you have to be obedient. Daddy has endured not eating meat for you for a long time, but it's pitiful. For the sake of your father's support, you have to give him some face.

    Shíyī silently discussed with the baby in her heart, then put her arms around Yang Shifeng's head, kissed him in his ear, and whispered, "It's okay, the baby is three months old now and is not so fragile."

    Yang Shifeng raised his head all of a sudden, looking at Shíyī with surprise, joy and tangled eyes, "Really?"

    Shíyī chuckled, and leaned to his lips and gave him a deep kiss of encouragement, "You gently. "

    Yang Shifeng snorted immediately, lowered his head and kissed her. Although he was eager, he was very gentle. He put his hands on Shíyī side and didn't give her any weight. He kissed Shíyī until she couldn't bear it anymore.

    Yang Shifeng laughed happily, stripped the two of them, and met each other frankly. However, Yang Shifeng did not rush to take possession, but looked at Shíyī bulging belly carefully, and his eyes were full of emotion.

    Here is his baby, the baby Shíyī conceived for him. He is so small, and he is obediently staying in his mother's belly. He will be out in a few months. When he thinks of this, Yang Shifeng is full of words. Tenderness, stepped back from Shíyī, put his ears to his stomach and listened quietly. Of course, the child is still so young, it is impossible to hear anything, but Yang Shifeng listened very seriously, as if he could really hear something. Same.

    Shíyī watched this scene, and a sense of happiness suddenly surged in her heart. She only felt that the current life was what she wanted, and there was nothing better than this. She couldn't help but put her hand on her head on her stomach. Gently rubbed.

    After listening for a while, Yang Shifeng raised his head, smiled at Shíyī, then lowered his head and kissed her belly gently, one after another, kissing every corner of her belly, as if she was earnestly communicating with her belly.

    Shíyī was overwhelmed by this stupid father, so she had to go with him. The unbearableness of being kissed by him just now disappeared. Instead, she fell into a drowsy state and gradually closed her eyes.