Chapter 14

The next day, Yang Shifeng decided to make a potato roast chicken for Shíyī, and took Shíyī to dig potatoes in the vegetable field.

    Shíyī had never seen potatoes, so she squatted aside and watched curiously. Yang Shifeng took the initiative to introduce potatoes to her. Shíyī heard that roast chicken with potatoes was particularly delicious. Shíyī extended her hand and followed Yang Shifeng to dig potatoes. She was very motivated.

    Yang Shifeng laughed, it seems that the motivation for Shíyī to work is to eat.

    When Shíyī saw Yang Shifeng peeling the potatoes with a kitchen knife, she took the initiative to take the knife in Yang Shifeng's hand, "Leave this to me, and you can handle the chicken."

    Yang Shifeng was afraid that Shíyī would hurt her hand, but he saw that the knife was on Shíyī. Her hands were as flexible as his , and the potato skins were peeled off after a few swipes, much faster than him. He couldn't help but touch his nose, no longer worried, and ran to deal with the pheasants that came.

    At noon, in addition to making a potato stew, Yang Shifeng also fried a scrambled egg with tomatoes that Shíyī likes to eat.

    Shíyī felt that the courtyard wall between Yang Shifeng and his second uncle's house was the same. What they did here, they could immediately know.

    Yang Shifeng also knew that the two children must have smelled the smell of chicken and ran here, shook his head, and went to get bowls of rice for the two children.

       Shíyī didn't frighten the two children  yesterday, but today the two children are less afraid of Shíyī. They climbed onto the table by themselves and ate the meat with rice. They moved faster than Shíyī, and soon the chicken went down by half. .

    Yang Shifeng frowned slightly, but he had to let the two children eat it, so he had to put a few more pieces of chicken on the plate into Shíyī bowls, and put a lot of tomatoes and scrambled eggs for Shíyī. He's afraid Shíyī won't be able to eat enough at the end .

    He himself picks up tomatoes and salted beans that no one eats.

    When Shíyī saw this, she didn't say anything, and ate her meal seriously. Instead, the two children watched Yang Shifeng bring so many dishes to Shíyī, and stared at him dissatisfied, wanting to say how could this be, but seeing Shíyī, they didn't dare to say it for no reason, so they had to speed up the food.

    Originally, two meals could be eaten, but due to the way the two children eat, the meal was gone, and Yang Shifeng ate a total of chicken feet.

    That's not all, after the meal, the two young men remembered their mother's explanation, and said to Yang Shifeng: "Big brother, you got this chicken from hunting in the mountains, right? Then why didn't you send one to my family? What? My sister and I want to eat meat, and my elder brother and second sister also want to eat it."

    Yang Shifeng did not send it to his second aunt's house this time, and now he is asked by the two children, and he doesn't know how to explain it to The two children  that I was angry with your mother and didn't give it to your family on purpose?

    Yang Shifeng pursed his lips and said to the two little guys: "This time I didn't hunt much, and I didn't eat enough, so I didn't give it to your house."

The little boy immediately pouted and said, "How could it be? Before , Don't you give it to us every time, my mother said that you must have hunted a lot, but you are not willing to give it to our family."

    Yang Shifeng's face was ugly.

    Shíyī listened with the corners of her mouth hooked, looked at Yang Shifeng, and smiled sarcastically. Look, you are good to others, people are used to it, and once you don't give it, you will become a sinner. People are so dissatisfied.