Chapter 36

The needles given to Mrs. Lian were not only to relieve her discomfort, but more importantly, it was used to lose weight. The prescriptions prescribed were also used to lose weight. The discomfort on his body has basically disappeared, and even her weight has dropped at a speed that everyone can see with the naked eye.

Shíyī estimated that Mrs. Lian had lost a dozen pounds in the past two weeks.

Originally, Master Lian and Madam Lian were still a little disapproving of Shíyī medical skills, but they had to admire the old Madam Lian who had lost weight. The medicine prescribed by the previous doctor could only slightly relieve the discomfort, but it had no such effect. What's more, the previous doctor made the old man go hungry and move more, which would be tossing people to death.

Shíyī is different from other doctors. She only asks to avoid big fish and meat. She doesn't need to go hungry, and she doesn't let the old lady walk around with the uncomfortable body. Just by applying needles like this, she loses weight quickly, which is even the most skillful in town. Really good doctor.

Master Lian's attitude towards Shíyī was obviously courteous and attentive, and he specifically instructed the housekeeper to give Shíyī a lot of precious medicinal herbs. Even Madam's dislike for Shíyī in her heart faded away.

Lian Yue saw this in his eyes, and was secretly happy, and ordered the housekeeper to go to the kitchen to fetch the cakes specially made for Shíyī, and handed the food box to her on the way back to Shíyī, "These are the chefs in the house recently The developed cakes taste very good, you can try them."

Lian Yue found that giving money could no longer arouse Shíyī interest. Seeing that Shíyī was very concerned about eating, he worked hard in this area. Fortunately, Shíyī did not refuse.

Shíyī took the food box, lifted the lid, twisted a piece of pastry, and ate it.

Lian Yue watched her eating for a while, and then said, "Shíyī, thank you so much, my grandmother isn't feeling sick at all now, and she's lost a lot of weight. I thought if you wanted to be thin, you have to stop eating."

Shíyī swallowed the pastry in his hand, clapped the crumbs on her hand and didn't want to eat any more, and suddenly missed the braised pork.

The braised pork made by a certain fool...

Shíyī pursed her lips and looked at the street.

Looking at Shíyī, it seemed that he was suddenly unhappy. Even Yue paused and swallowed the words in his mouth. He didn't speak until the carriage took the person to the gate of the small courtyard, for fear that she would not like it. It was not until Shíyī entered the courtyard that his eyes sank and his fists clenched tightly.

It's been so many days, she still hasn't changed to herself, it's still the same! Lian Yue suddenly felt very frustrated, and his face was not very good until he returned to the mansion.

The housekeeper came up to him and said to him, "Master, Madam is looking for you and asked you to come back to her."

"Got it." Lian Yue turned and walked towards Qiurong Courtyard where Madam Lian was.

"You're back?" Mrs. Lian glanced at Lian Yue.

Lian Yue sat down on the chair and said straight to the point, "Mother, what are you looking for me for?"

Mrs. Lian put down the tea cup in her hand, looking at Lian Yue with a sharp look, "You don't know what I'm looking for you for? It's been quite busy during this time, so it's not too much trouble to pick up and send it every day."