Chapter 77

This time, a total of hundreds of people came, and the Yang family was tightly blocked. The family could not stay at home, so they had to be selected on the field in front of the Yang family, which made it impossible for people from ten miles and eight villages to participate in the election. They all came to watch the fun, and the Yang family was very lively every day.

    Shíyī are not chosen people at random. First of all, don’t want those second-rates and the like, don’t want those who have a bad reputation among the village population, don’t want those who have dirty hands and feet and have a criminal record, don’t want to take advantage of others and like to quarrel with others, don’t want them. This round of brushing down, the group of several hundred people instantly shrunk by more than half.

    In the end, the remaining people were dragged to the medicine field by Shíyī, and asked them to go to the medicine field to pick the mature herbs, and it took most of the day to do it. Shíyī held the little fat man in her arms and observed silently for a long time, not those who are not diligent in their work, and those who do not cherish the herbs.

    In the end, there were less than a hundred people who met Shíyī requirements , Shíyī ordered all of them to go to work in the pharmacy.

    It is worth mentioning that most of these people are women.

    Women are attentive and diligent, making medicines better than men, and performing better at work, but women in this era have never had the opportunity to show their superiority to men, resulting in women's low status. It's nothing more than being unable to go out to make money and have no right to speak, but Shíyī wants to change this status quo.

    The women who were selected by Eleven were so excited that they didn't know what to do. When they thought that they could earn 30 pennies a day in the future, which was much more than the men at home, their hearts were bubbling with joy. Originally, they heard that Shíyī recruits are not limited to men and women. They were muttering in their hearts and didn’t believe it. After all, other than recruiting people, women would not be required for other jobs. They also came with the mentality of giving it a try. They wanted women, and they left them to work! As long as they have these 30 pennies, they can talk harder at home, and They don't have to be afraid of their husband and mother-in-law.

    At this moment, these women are extremely grateful to Shíyī, thinking that they must work hard for Shíyī in the future.

    At the end , three more people were working in the kitchen of Yatian, because there were so many people eating all of a sudden, and the amount of food cooked increased sharply, and the original manpower in the kitchen was naturally overwhelmed.

    Those who were selected were naturally happy, and those who were not selected walked away dejected. But no matter what, the Yang family, which had been lively for several days, finally calmed down.

    Once people are recruited, life can begin naturally. Shíyī first asked people to pick all the herbs, and then handed them over to the workers responsible for handling the herbs for processing at the drying yard. As for the processing method, Shíyī was written it on paper, and the workers were taught by hand, Among these people, the person who did the best job was selected as the group leader to lead everyone to work, and the work went very smoothly, and there was no need for more intervene. Shíyī just needs to hold the little fat man to take a look every day.

    The main thing. Shíyī is responsible for is preparing the pills. Shíyī has already thought about it. The pharmacy mainly sells some pills for common diseases, such as cold pills, fever pills, cough pills, diarrhea pills, motion sickness pills, anemia pills and other daily needs of ordinary people, and there are also some simple and quick-acting pills. Skin trauma ointment, wherever you accidentally hurt, just smear it on, which is also essential in daily life.