Chapter 81

The little fat man and his little sister had a great time playing. On the way home, he put his arms around his mother's neck and said proudly, "Sister, love fatty!"

Shíyī rolled her eyes and gave the little fat man a self-comprehension, "Haha. "

There is no cure for narcissism.

On the other hand, Yang Shifeng asked curiously what was going on, and Shíyī squeezed the little fat man's face in her arms and said, "It's nothing, it's just that the little girl from Sister Yu's family is holding Fatty's hand to play with him today, and then our Fatty's feel someone else's little girl likes him. Look at him for being narcissistic. I guess the little girl has never seen such a fat child of the same age, so she just took a closer look. Your son is too narcissistic."

" Haha..." Yang Shifeng laughed.

On the other hand, the little fat man probably knew that her mother was refuting his remarks again, and raised her little hand angrily, imitating the way Shíyī would normally scare him, and said, "Bad, hit!" If you speak ill of Chubby, hit you!

Shíyī glanced at him, raised a fist and put it in front of him, squeezed it hard, and immediately made a "squeaky" sound, "You still want to hit me? Believe it or not, I'll stab you to death with one finger? Do you know who you inherited your strength from? Haha!"

Little Fatty is a very powerful person during a trial, and he looked at his mother's fist, which was bigger than his own, and slowly put down his hand, pouting his mouth, shaking his chubby legs in anger, "I don't want a mother, I want a father!"

Shíyī handed him to his father and patted his little butt, "Go, go, I don't want to hug you either , don't ask me to hug you in the future."

The little fat man hugged his father's neck tightly, buried his face tightly, and didn't look at his mother.

Fatty Pissed off .

Yang Shifeng patted his son's back to reassure him in a funny way, and touched Shíyī face again, "Okay, don't be angry with your son."

Shíyī pouted and decided to refuse to hug this narcissistic little fat man for three days. .

Knowing that Shíyī was not unhappy at all, Yang Shifeng was just teasing his son, so he talked to her about the business, "Then why did Mrs. Fan Yu want to be your sister in such a short period of time? Is there any purpose?"

Shíyī shook her head. "I had doubts at first, but Sister Yu seems to be really sincere at the moment, and she never asked me anything. Instead, she wants to help me with the business of the pharmacy. She probably really think that my temperament is similar to her."

"That's the best way. I'm very happy that you have another close friend in your boudoir." Shíyī personality is different from that of ordinary women. Naturally, there are few women who can get along with her, and the women in the village are not as good as her. In fact, he really hope that Shíyī can have one or two friends to tell about the affair between the girls. If there is one now, he feels very happy.

Shíyī also thinks that Sister Yu suits her temperament very well. She doesn't have the woman's husband filial in this era, but she is quite cheerful and informal, very similar to her personality, which makes it easy for her to get along with her., this kind of coziness is different from the coziness with Yang Shifeng, it is the kind of coziness between friends. If so, she hopes that the two will really become best friends, and let her taste what it's like to have a best friend.