Chapter 35

Early the next morning, a carriage stopped in front of the small courtyard of Xiaoya's house and waited respectfully.

Lian Yue waited in front of the door for more than an hour before Shíyī came out

"Are you okay, Miss Shíyī? Can we go?" Lian Yue hurriedly asked when he saw Shíyī coming out.

Shíyī got into the carriage with her medicine box on her back.

Lian Yue smiled and got into the carriage, sat opposite Shíyī, and ordered the driver to drive.

"Shíyī girl, this is Furongzhai's pastry, it's freshly baked, you can eat it." Lian Yue opened an exquisite food box, revealing four neatly arranged pastries, and a scent filled the entire carriage.

Shíyī looked at it, and it looked good. He reached out and twisted a piece and put it in her mouth. A sweet fragrance spread in her mouth. It was really delicious.

After watching Shíyī eat, Lian Yue smiled and said "Does Shíyī like to eat it? The cooks in my family are also good at making cakes. When the time comes, I will let them make them for you."

Open the curtain and look at the scene on both sides of the road.

Even Yue was not annoyed by being ignored by Shíyī, and he didn't say much more intelligently. He quietly stayed by the side, only pouring a cup of tea and taking a snack for Shíyī from time to time, taking good care of her.

But half an hour later, the carriage stopped at a corner door. Lian Yue got out of the car first, opened the curtain, and stretched out his hand to help Shíyī get off the car. Shíyī avoided it and landed on the ground with a slight jump , without a sound.

Lian Yue retracted his hand, touched his nose, and walked in with Shíyī beside her.

As soon as she entered the Lian Mansion, a sense of majesty came from the pavement, Qionglou Yuyu, carved beams and painted columns, luxurious and exquisite furnishings, well-trained servants come and go everywhere, and Lian Yue would bend over to salute, Very respectful.

Shíyī raised her eyebrows, and she almost had an understanding of the identity of this family. This kind of family can reasonably afford a good doctor, but still can't cure the disease. It seems that this person's grandmother's health is very difficult.

When Shíyī was thinking about it, Lian Yue had already taken her to a yard, and the maids at the door all saluted Lian Yue, "Young master."

Lian Yue waved his hand and asked the eldest maid, "How's it going inside?

The eldest maid shook her head, "Back to the young master, Doctor Yu is seeing the old lady, and the master and his wife are waiting inside."

Lian Yue nodded and asked Shíyī to enter, "Shíyī girl, come with me."

Without noticing the surprise in the eyes of the servants around her, Shíyī followed behind and stepped into the house.

In the flower hall, a middle-aged couple in luxurious clothes were sitting on chairs drinking tea when they saw a beautiful girl behind Lian Yue, their expressions changed slightly, and the woman asked, "Yue'er, who is this girl? "

Lian Yue quickly introduced to his parents: "Father, this is the doctor I met in the town last time, who saved the child. Her medical skills are very superb. I finally met her in the city, I asked her to come and treat my grandmother."

Master Lian and Madam Lian heard that Lian Yue said about the last time he was in town, and they had a deep memory of facing the female doctor with extraordinary medical skills. It's not surprising, because Shíyī doesn't look like a doctor with extraordinary medical skills.