Chapter 26

The news of Grandpa Yang's good legs spread throughout the village, and many people who had a good relationship with Grandpa Yang came to see Grandpa Yang with their belongings, and many people came with the purpose of curiosity, wanting to see See if it's as magical as it says.

    Yang Shifeng's house was very lively for a while. Grandpa Yang was happy to see so many people coming to see him. Older people always like to be busy around him, especially when he is alone in bed. More than ten years old people like it more.

    The people in the village are now completely treating Shíyī as a genius doctor. If anyone has a headache, they will come to see Shíyī. Shíyī just needs to give a herbal medicine and go back and drink it. Even silver needles are not needed. Shíyī didn't ask for more money when people sick , just give 20 liters of money. If you don't have money, you can also give the eggs and vegetables at home. Anyway, these things are the same.

    And as long as Shíyī hands are used, the illness will be cured within two days after returning home, which is more than a little bit better than the effect of the medicine prescribed by the doctor who went to the town before. This makes the villagers full of praise for Shíyī.

    Shíyī original intention was to show the people in the village to earn some money, but he didn't expect that even people from other villages came to hear the news.

    One day, Shíyī was swinging in the yard when suddenly a group of people broke in from outside the door and shouted, "Where's the genius doctor? Where is the genius doctor? Come out and save people!"

   the leader was a very young man , Shíyī guessed that he was only twenty years old, and his face was still a little immature. At this time, his head was sweaty, his hair was messy, and his face was panicked, like a headless fly, and he kept calling out to the doctor for help.

    When he saw Shíyī sitting on the swing, the man's expression froze, as if a light suddenly appeared in the darkness, and he rushed towards Shíyī excitedly like a lunatic, "Do you know where the genius doctor is? Call her out quickly, my wife is waiting for her to save her life!"

    Shíyī raised her head, looked at the person who came, and said nothing.

    The man was taken aback by Shíyī eyes, and gradually, he regained his composure under Shíyī gaze, and the expression on his face gradually improved a lot. He wiped his face with his hand, and said, "I'm sorry,  I'm in a hurry."

    Shíyī then said, "What's the matter with you?"

    After the man regained his composure, his mind became clearer, and he could almost guess that the unusually beautiful woman in front of him should be what people call a genius doctor. Legend has it that the genius doctor of Baiyun Village She is a young girl who looks as beautiful as a fairy. If it weren't for the woman in front of her, there should be no other woman who can match the name of a fairy.

    "Are you a genius doctor? My wife has had a difficult labor. She is the first child. The child has been born for almost a day and she can't give birth. She has no strength, and the midwife says there is no way. Please save my wife.  I will be a cow or a horse for you."

    The man knelt down and kowtowed to Shíyī. The midwife in the village was helpless, the child couldn't come out, and his wife was dying. The midwife said that he had to prepare himself mentally, and the adults and children were going to die. The news made him feel like he was struck by a bolt from the blue, and he felt like the sky was about to fall. .

    The whole family started to cry, already accepting the consequences of one corpse and two lives, but he didn't believe it would happen. He and his wife had just been married for more than a year, and the two of them had their first child, obviously because of the child's death. It was such a joy to arrive, but in the blink of an eye it was one corpse and two lives, how could he accept it! He wants his wife to be well, and he wants his child to be well!