Chapter 58

Yang Shifeng was so angry that Shíyī was hiding such a big thing from him, but he was more distressed. When he didn't know it, she suffered silently for their children, how could he be willing to blame her?

    Yang Shifeng sighed and took Shíyī into his arms, "How old is the child?"

    "It's almost two months, and it will be much better after three months."

    Yang Shifeng silently counted the time, and now he finally understands Some things, he asked her: "Did you know that you have a child, so you told me to be a vegetarian and not let me touch you?"

       " It's not Steady, I can't do that, I'll let you eat meat when it's stable, okay?"

    Yang Shifeng was so angry that he wanted to spank her, but he did pat her on the butt as punishment, "I don't mean this. ! Do I still care about that? Since you know that there are children who can't mess around, you allow me from time to time... What if I hurt you and the child not lightly or seriously? You!"

    Although Shíyī asked him to be a vegetarian, he was not completely vegetarian. Sometimes she couldn't stand begging and coaxing for him. Shíyī would let him eat meat every few days. He wanted to slap his big ears, how could he not bear it, the child in her belly was so dangerous, and Shíyī was so uncomfortable, he even thought about doing this, if his hands and feet were severe, he would hurt Shíyī and Even if he killed himself, he wouldn't regret it.

    Shíyī was afraid that he would be angry, so she quickly touched his face and kissed him, "It's alright, I know that you won't hurt me, I'll take care of you if you're serious. "

    Yang Shifeng can't do anything about this little goblin, and now he can only be glad that he didn't go crazy because of dissatisfaction, and he still remembers to control himself.

    Yang Shifeng decided to skip this topic and talk about the next question, "You like sleeping so much now that you can't eat because of the child?"

    Shíyī nodded honestly, "Well, I'm sleepy all day now, and I don't have a problem. If I have a little appetite, I will feel nauseated when I see what I eat, but many pregnant women are like this, but I am more serious."

    Yang Shifeng frowned even more, "What about other than these? Is there any other discomfort? Don't hide it from me this time, Be sure to tell me all about it." He didn't believe that her needles were just to cure her appetite.

    Shíyī sighed and decided to tell him the real situation, lest he worry, "The child is unstable in my stomach, my stomach hurts every day, and there is a possibility of miscarriage at any time." In fact, according to Shíyī situation , If the average person had a miscarriage long ago, the child could not be saved at all. Fortunately, Shíyī is a doctor herself, and she has been protecting herself from the miscarriage. Except for the pain, the child is still there.

    However, Yang Shifeng felt his heart crumple in pain when he heard it. Damn him, he realized that something was wrong when the child was so old. The people in her arms were suffering every day, but he didn't see it at all. Seeing how thin she was. It's amazing, but he thinks she has a bad appetite, he's just a bastard!

    Yang Shifeng tugged at his hair a few times, then took a deep breath, calmed down and said, "Is this going to be the case in the future? Will it affect your body? Shíyī, I like children very much, but that It's because you gave my child, I want you to be safe and healthy more than the child, even if I don't have a child, I don't care, so don't be hard, everything is about you, do you understand what I mean?" If She couldn't keep it, he hoped she would give up.