Chapter 49

Shíyī slept and didn't forget what happened last night. The first thing she did was to go to Yang Shifeng to settle the account. She had to ask him what he was thinking, but he ran away after she's kissing and confessing again.

Who knew that there were a few people shopping in the early morning, and they started chatting in front of the counter before they were going to leave.

Shíyī felt that their shop had another function, that is, the holy place of chatting, and everyone who bought things together could talk for a long time.

Grandpa Yang is a kind person. Seeing that they are all from the village, he brought some stools and put them at the table for everyone to sit on. He also brought some water to drink. The women were not polite and chatted.

it was not easy to settle accounts with Yang Shifeng in front of so many people, so Shíyī just stretched out her finger and pointed at him, showing her teeth at him.

Yang Shifeng didn't dodge this time. He looked straight back at her, and there seemed to be a lot to say in his eyes.

The two looked at each other silently.

Fortunately, a few people sitting at the table were chatting gossip, and they didn't pay attention to what the two were doing, otherwise, they would have to have a good laugh.

"The village chief's wife now says that her family Cuilan is looking for a good husband-in-law every day. She is proud of the big yard , and they go out with horses and carriages. She want me to show off such good conditions."

"I don't know how people like her Cuilan. Although Cuilan looks good, she is also the village Girl, why don't they find a girl from the town who is the right match?"

Grandpa Yang didn't expect that they were talking about this.

An aunt who lived next door to the village chief's house cleared her throat at this time and lowered her voice: "I tell you, in fact, it's not like what the village chief's daughter-in-law said, the man couldn't find wife in the town at al they can only look for girl in the village,, I know the men who work in the town,he said the man Cuilan gonna marry is a man who loves to drink and go to Hualou, idles around all day, and loves to beat his wife. he have two wife."

Those who didn't know were surprised now, "Really? Why would such a man marry Cuilan? Right? Didn't their parents plan to recruit a son-in-law for Cuilan?"

The aunt who lives next to the village chief's house waved her hand and continued to suppress her voice: "The village chief and his wife love Cuilan very much, but they love Song Dawei the most. The reason why they married Cuilan to this person is because of Song Dawei. he stabbed a man outside, slept a married woman, got caught by her husband, held him and beat him half to death, and now they haven't released him before paid Fifty taels of silver! How can they get so much money."

"Song Dawei actually did this? No wonder he hasn't been seen in the village these days. It turned out that he was detained."

"Then according to what you said, the village chief and his wife married Cuilan to that family just to ask for money to redeem Song Dawei?"

The aunt next to the village chief's house nodded, "That's it, I live next door to their house, what is their house? I can hear the movement, that girl Cuilan doesn't want to marry at all, she is making trouble at home every day, and now she is locked up by the village chief and his wife, and she is not allowed to come out."

"I thought Cuilan still had this issue. Lan that girl really found a good home, what kind of a good home is this, isn't this pushing her into the fire pit?"