Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    At this time, Shíyī was walking in the alley in the west of the city, looking at them one by one.

    The west of the city is where the common people live. The houses are relatively ordinary. Every family has a low courtyard, which looks similar to the town.

    Shíyī came here all the way. She wanted to rent a small yard to live in. The east of the city is mostly the site of the rich and powerful. It is not easy to rent a yard, so she came to the west of the city.

    The alley is not too spacious, and there are residents on both sides. When they see Shíyī, they all cast curious glances at her. Shíyī turns a blind eye and walks calmly until they finally see a place where the environment is acceptable. When Shíyī got down, she saw an old woman who was sitting in the yard with the soles of her shoes, so she stepped forward and asked, "Is there anyone renting a house here?"

    The old woman's ears were a bit back and her eyes were not very good. She squinted her eyes and tried hard to see Shíyī, but she still couldn't see clearly. She asked loudly, "What are you talking about, girl?"

    Shíyī repeat her own words out loud again, but the old woman still couldn't hear it clearly. Shíyī was about to give up and leave when a surprise shout came from behind, "Girl, it's you!"

    Shíyī turned around and saw a family of three who she was eating wontons at noon. She didn't expect to meet again here.

    The little girl excitedly put down the things in her hand and walked quickly to Shíyī, "Girl, thank you so much for the noon thing, we don't know how it would be without you now, thanks to you, but in a blink of an eye You disappeared, and we didn't even have time to thank you."

    Xiaoya also ran to Shíyī with red eyes, "Sister, I didn't expect us to meet again here, now we can thank you."

    Shíyī waved her hand carelessly, "No, I didn't help you on purpose, he just soiled my clothes."

    Although Shíyī said so, the family of three still thanked her and kept inviting her to sit at home. Sitting down, Shíyī waved her hand and refused.

    The little girl looked at Shíyī as she really didn't want to go, and no longer forced herself, she just asked, "Girl, does your family live here?"

    Shíyī looked at the things behind the family of three, and she was basically in her heart. It can be concluded that they live here. Thinking of the purpose of her trip, she tell the truth, "I want to rent a small yard to live here, come here to ask."

    "Rent a yard to live in?" Xiaoyanang thought "But we don't seem to have any empty yard here. A few days ago, a family came here to ask, but they left without asking."

    "Really." Shíyī frowned slightly, thinking to herself to Look elsewhere.

    At this time, the little girl on the side suddenly said, "Sister, do you mind staying in our house? There is still a spare room in my house, and there is no one else in my house."

    "This..." Xiao Ya's father and Xiao Ya Mother looked at Eleven hesitantly. They thought the idea was okay, but they were afraid that Shíyī would dislike it.

    Shíyī blinked, her mind moved. Xiaoya's parents will definitely be able to cook. If she stays here, the problem of eating will be solved, and they are not at home during the day, so it's  still quiet. The most important point is that the family seems to be doing well so far. Their house certainly didn't have that much trouble.

    Thinking of it this way, this little girl's proposal is indeed a good one.

    Shíyī looked at Xiaoya's parents, "Are you willing to rent it to me? The price can be paid according to the price of a yard, but I want you to cover my three meals a day, is it okay?"