Chapter 40

Before dawn, with the remnants of the moonlight, Shíyī and Yang Shifeng were walking down the path to the town again.

Shíyī couldn't help thinking about the first time the two of them walked this road. At that time, she couldn't walk on the mountain road for so long, and her feet were almost numb from the pain. He carried her to town. At that time, she was full of reluctance, and now...

Shíyī glanced at Yang Shifeng who was walking beside her. This person didn't squint, how could he's not stare at her all the time like the first time? He was afraid that she would fall, and now it's like having a change of heart. If Shíyī didn't know that this person still cherishes me, she might have been deceived by him like this.

Are you so angry?

Shíyī pouted, stretched out her hand and poked the man's arm, "Yang Shifeng, my foot hurts and I can't walk."

Yang Shifeng glanced at her, although he knew she was doing it on purpose, he still walked slowly to her and squatted down. .

Shíyī raised the corners of her mouth, and this time she climbed up on her back unceremoniously, hugged his neck tightly, her face was even closer to his ear, and she could smell his breath so close at hand, the tip of her nose was his smell, the green grass mixed with the slight smell of sweat, it was not unpleasant at all, but it made people feel good.

Shíyī also felt his stiffness. She secretly smiled and sprayed her breath into his ears. Watching his ears gradually turn red, Shíyī finally found a trace of the original feeling.

"Haha..." Shíyī couldn't help feeling happy and laughed in his ear. This provoked Yang Shifeng's head to speed up his pace.

Shíyī was about to tease him again, when suddenly an excited voice came from behind.

"Doctor Shíyī!"

Yang Shifeng stopped and turned around to see that it was a woman in her forties.

Shíyī felt that this person was a little familiar, but Yang Shifeng called out "Aunt Wang", and Shíyī remembered that this person was from the same village. The first time she knew what dumplings were, she heard what this aunt said.

Shíyī nodded to the visitor, but did not get off Yang Shifeng's back.

Aunt Wang didn't care about this. At this moment, her eyes were full of surprises. She took a few steps to catch up, looked at Shíyī and said, "Doctor Shíyī, are you back again?"

Shíyī nodded, "Well "

Seeing Shíyī nodded, Aunt Wang was even more happy, and kept saying goodbye, "That's great, you don't know that after you left, no one in the village could see a doctor, and we still have to run to the town when get sick. , that's expensive, the effect is not as good as your treatment, it's good now, you're back, can we still see you for medical treatment?"

Shíyī thought about it and nodded, "Okay, come here when you're sick. Look for me."

Aunt Wang clapped her palms, "Oh, if the villagers know this news, I'm sure it's going to be happy, oh yes, Doctor Shíyī, you're not leaving now, are you?"

Shíyī clearly felt his body under her. The person froze when he heard this.

Shíyī tightened her arms and shook her head at Aunt Wang, "I won't leave in the future."

Aunt Wang smiled happily, and simply followed them and walked up, talking while walking, Shíyī wanted to be alone with Yang Shifeng but Failed, if it was before, Shíyī would definitely be angry and feel that this woman is annoying, but now she is not so intolerable, because she wants to live in this place, and she is gradually accepting the rules of survival in this place.