Chapter 63

Master Qiao went back last night to tell his old wife and children that Yang Shifeng had come to him, and asked for their opinions. At first, the family shook their heads and refused, not wanting to return to the poor mountains to live.

    But when he repeated the various benefits that Yang Shifeng told him to his family, the family hesitated.

    His eldest son is already eighteen years old. Although the main thing now is to study, he can no longer delay at this age. It is time to marry a wife, but there are only two rooms in the family, and several sons are crowded in Living together, is it possible to live with other brothers after marrying a bride?

    This matter is like a thorn, poking in everyone's heart all the time. Now, the school in the village has a separate yard for them to live in, which is tantamount to an attractive straw for their family, making it difficult to remain indifferent. Finally, the family unanimously decided to come and have a look. Besides, Master Qiao's eldest son also came with Master Qiao today.

    Master Qiao and his eldest son originally thought that what they would see would be a school similar to the thatched cottage in the village. At most, the house would be newer, but when they saw the real school, they were speechless. Staring blankly at the school in front of him, he stopped unconsciously.

    Master Qiao stuttered and asked, "This...is this the school you built?''

    " Mr. Qiao, you can come in with me, and I will introduce you to the layout of the school."

The two of them looked at each other, nodded, followed Yang Shifeng with full of surprise, and listened to Yang Shifeng's introduction to them. Everywhere in the school, school buildings, playgrounds, dining halls, rest rooms, and dormitories...

    The more they listened, the more indescribable the shock of the father and son became. It was beyond imagination. Who would have thought that a school in a village could be so beautiful and imposing. No school in the town could compare with this. It can't be compared with this one.

    Qiao Fuzi's eldest son secretly pulled  Qiaofuzi's sleeve while Yang Shifeng was not paying attention, and whispered, "Dad—"

Qiaofuzi  looked at his son, and saw excitement and temptation in his son's eyes. The son wanted him to agree.

    In fact, Master Qiao's heart is not different as that of his son. How could he not be moved when he sees such a school? If a master could teach in such a school, his life would be worth it.

    Yang Shifeng took the father and son to the front of the school, and then took them to the backyard to see the yard where the master lived. The yard is very large. In addition to the kitchen and toilet courtyard, there are five rooms, no matter how many people are enough to live in. Moreover, the yard is not only large in size, but also beautifully decorated and decorated like the school in front. The bright floor, white walls, and brand-new furniture, all tell how good this place is.

    The father and son, who were already very tempted, had no worries after seeing the residence. Master Qiao immediately agreed to come here to be the master, and kept sighing, "I didn't expect us to be so beautiful here. The school here, the children here are really blessed, and it is also my blessing to come here to be the master.”

    Yang Shifeng was naturally happy that the matter of the master was successfully resolved, and asked  the father and son at his house for lunch, but Master Qiao shook his head and refused, "I won't eat lunch, I think I will go back now and resign as the master with the dean of the academy. First , hand over what should be handed over, prepare what should be prepared, and then come here as soon as possible, so that the children here can study earlier."