Chapter 16

Grandpa Yang's legs have gotten better and better with Shíyī treatment. After more than half a month, his legs have been able to bend slightly. Shíyī now only needs to give him a needle every three days.

    At this time, the rice has entered the mature period, and the villagers have been dispatched one after another. Every household has started to go to the fields to harvest rice. Yang Shifeng is no exception. He still has a few acres of rice and has to harvest it.

    Shíyī was originally very interested in rice that could yield rice. Now that everyone was going to harvest rice, he naturally planned to follow Yang Shifeng. However, Yang Shifeng couldn't let her go to work in the fields.

    Yang Shifeng found a straw hat for Shíyī to wear, so as not to be exposed to the harsh sun, he also wore one, and then hung a towel around his neck to wipe the sweat, and used a clean ceramic jar at home. Fill a large jug full of water, then take a sickle and a cloth pocket, and the equipment is complete.

    Before Yang Shifeng went out, he deliberately changed his old clothes, which were covered in patches, washed white, and seemed to be torn at any time. It looked almost like a beggar, and Shíyī glanced at it in confusion.

    Yang Shifeng smiled and explained to her, "Mowning wheat is hard work, sweaty and grassy, ​​and you don't look good all day, of course you can't go to work in good clothes, everyone wears their worst clothes. so it won't torn or it gets broken or dirty."

    Shíyī looked at other people in the village who were going to harvest rice, and found that it was true, everyone was dressed in rags, and she was quite eye-catching when she walked in the crowd in clothes so clean that there was no patch.

    At this time, a man carrying a heavy load glanced at eleven or two when he passed by, and said to Yang Shifeng with a meaningful smile: "Shifeng, this is your fault, the delicate little lady is for care. , it's not for work."

    The people around laughed when they heard the words, and said that this person was right, so that Yang Shifeng should know how to pity the fragrance and cherish the jade.

    Yang Shifeng blushed at the coaxing of everyone. Knowing that they had misunderstood, he quickly explained: "No, no, I didn't let her go down... No, no, we're not in that relationship..."

It's a  pity The thing is, everyone just thought he was embarrassed, didn't listen to his explanation at all, and laughed more and more happily, making Yang Shifeng's ears red, so they had to walk silently and leave their sight.

    "Shíyī, they're just joking, don't mind." Yang Shifeng explained to Shíyī, afraid that she would be angry because of the jokes of those people just now.

    Shíyī actually didn't care what those people said just now, let alone angry, so she waved her hand indifferently, but comforted him, "It's okay, don't care."

    Yang Shifeng sighed, but he forgot,  How could Shíyī be someone who cares about what others say, even if he cares, she won't care. However, sometimes he wished Shíyī would care a little.

    At this time, the morning sun was already very strong, and It would sweat after walking for a while. Shíyī fair skin was a little red even with a hat on, and there was a thin sweat on her forehead. Yang Shifeng felt distressed. handed the towel he brought with him to Shíyī, "Wipe your sweat."

    Shíyī took it over, wiped it casually, and hung it around her neck like Yang Shifeng, ignoring her image as a beauty. , But even wearing an ugly straw hat and a towel around her neck, the temperament of Shíyī can't be concealed. On Shíyī, even if he didn't have that thought, he wanted to appreciate it more. And those men who haven't gotten married are more thoughtful, staring at Shíyī and wishing to snatch someone home immediately, so they hated and envied Yang Shifeng.