Chapter 75

As soon as Yang Shifeng entered the door, he was so warmly treated by little wife. He was very pleasantly surprised. He hurriedly lowered his head and rubbed her forehead, "What's the matter? Huh?

    " Hmph," complaining to Yang Shifeng: "I can't control your son, he will kill me, he will be clamoring for you every day, my eardrums will be blown up by him, and you will never leave me again in the future. Asked Someone else to took him, I can't take him."

    Yang Shifeng couldn't help laughing, patted Shíyī on the back, looked at his fat son, and saw the fat son looking at them both angrily, his little fist patted the cradle and shouted wow .

    This father is too bad. He has been away from home for so long, but now he doesn't look at him when he comes back. He only cares about his mother. He is so angry.

    Yang Shifeng felt the resentment from his son, touched his nose with deep sense of reason, hugged his little wife away, walked towards the fat son who had been neglected for a long time, picked him up, and kissed his fat face twice, "Duanzi, Daddy is back."

    "Ahhhhhhhhh....!"

    Yang Shifeng kissed him two more times in a good temper, and rubbed his little head lightly: "Don't be angry, Daddy will take you out next time, and I won't leave you again."

    The daddy promised calmed hi down, he hugged Daddy's neck aggrievedly, and rubbed coquettishly in his neck.

    Yang Shifeng kissed the top of his head and praised him: "The good Duanzi is the best!".

The little fat man is a very good fat man. After being praised and coaxed, he felt completely comfortable, so he gave his father a big scam, and suddenly the milk voice called out, "Dad—"

    Yang Shifeng was hit by this scam bomb. You know, since the last time Tuanzi called his mother, the family thought he was going to start talking, how could this guy only be willing to call Mother, at other times, no matter how you teach or coax you, you still keep yelling. Later, everyone thought that he was not old enough to talk, so they didn't force him, and let him grow up on his own.

    he didn't expect that this time he would call him Dad .

    Yang Shifeng couldn't describe how excited he was when he heard his fat son calling him Daddy, but his heart was about to melt. He couldn't help but kiss the fat Duanzi on his face and coax him: "My dear, call me Daddy again."

    Fat Duanzi Being kissed comfortably, he called out in a milky voice, "Father—"

    Yang Shifeng almost laughed stupidly.

    Shíyī tutted, "What's the matter with this fat guy, he is usually reluctant to speak, but every time we leave for a while and come back, he will scream, this guy is doing it on purpose, I don't know what to think. What are you doing? Could it be that we have to go out for him to learn to speak in the future?" That would be too much trouble.

    Yang Shifeng looked at his fat son and said, "No, duanzi just doesn't want to say anything else right now. He knows it all in his heart. When he wants to say it, he will naturally say it. Isn't it Duanzi?

     "Ah" sounded.

    Shíyī didn't even see the greasy picture of the two father and son being in love with each other, and directly dragged Yang Shifeng into the room, pressed him to the chair, first glanced at the blue and black under his eyes, did not speak, and leaned over him. After smelling it, he raised his eyebrows and asked him, "How many days have you not taken a bath?"