Chapter 47

There were a lot of people standing in the lobby, all talking in front of the counter, and Yang Shifeng was cutting meat with a knife.

"Shi Feng, give me a pound, I want fat, not thin."

"Shi Feng, give me the meat from this place, I don't want any other place."

"Shi Feng, give me half of it first, I'm in a hurry to go home and take the baby."

"......"

Most of the women in the lobby are scrambling to get the meat, and it looks like they're about to grab it, for fear that they won't be able to buy the meat if they don't have it.

Shíyī took a rough look, and there were almost a dozen people. You must know that people usually come scattered, one or two at a time. Except for the opening day, Shíyī have never seen so many people come together.

Shíyī went up and asked Grandpa Yang, who was standing on the side to collect the money: "Is this all here to buy meat?"

Grandpa Yang smiled, "This is not because everyone knows that there is meat in our shop today, and they all want to buy some and go home to open meat. It's been a long time since everyone went to town to buy meat. I said that it would be 20 pounds in total, and it will be gone when sold out, and these people come here."

Shíyī was surprised, she originally thought that meat was not very good Selling it out, after all, meat is expensive, and people in the village are generally reluctant to eat meat. Originally, she thought that if the meat could not be sold, she would eat it at home. How could she know that it sold so well? There are less than half left now, and it is estimated that there will be nothing left after selling to these people.

Are the villagers willing to eat meat?

Seeing Shíyī puzzlement, Grandpa Yang said with a smile: "People in the village are usually reluctant to eat meat every day. But still affordable to eat it once in a while. The town is too far away, so everyone wants to eat it. , now they are sold at the door, everyone must want to try the meat, it is good to cut half a catty of meat and go back to taste the meat."

It turns out that this is the case, then it seems that the meat can be sold in the future, after all the people who came here today are from this village. After the news spreads, people from other villages are expected to come to buy it, so it is estimated that 20 pounds is not enough.

When it was almost noon, the result was as expected but Shíyī. Today's 20 catties of pork were all sold out. In the end, there were still two or three people who didn't buy it. They were very disappointed. .

Shíyī looked at the empty hook and sighed, it seemed that she couldn't eat meat anymore.

Yang Shifeng glanced at Shíyī, and suddenly took something from under the counter and flashed it in front of her. Shíyī saw that it turned out to be a piece of meat.

"There is still meat? Isn't it gone?"

"I specially kept it for my family." How could she have no meat to eat.

Seeing that his meat came back, Shíyī couldn't help but winked her right eye at him happily, and whispered: "Thank you boss for keeping the meat."

Yang Shifeng: "..." He silently picked up the meat and went to the kitchen cooking in.

Shíyī laughed quietly.

Yang Shifeng moved very quickly, and the food was ready in a short while. The aroma was very strong. The most fragrant was the steamed pork made of meat. It was so fragrant that she was drooling before eating it. Shíyī have never eaten this dish during her time in the city.