Chapter 13

Shíyī fell into a deep sleep, and when she opened her eyes the next day, the sun was already high, and her stomach was rumbling.

    Shíyī got out of bed and put on his shoes and walked out. In the main room, Yang Shifeng was sitting at the table, holding a round dumpling wrapper in his hand, making dumplings. There were already quite a few wrapped dumplings beside him.

    Seeing Shíyī coming out, Yang Shifeng asked with a smile, "Awake? Are you hungry?"

    Shíyī rubbed her stomach and nodded honestly.

    Yang Shifeng stood up, went into the kitchen and brought out a bowl, which was filled with hot gnocchi for Shíyī, "It's warm for you, go wash up and come to eat."

    Shíyī saw that he made a new meal, and he was in a good mood. It's very beautiful. After a quick shower, she sat down and ate it. Sure enough, the gnocchi was so fragrant and delicious.

    Shíyī asked curiously while enjoying the food: "Are you making dumplings?" Are these dumplings?

    Yang Shifeng didn't move slowly, and said, "Well, we'll wrap it up later, and we'll eat dumplings at noon."

    Hearing this, Shíyī showed a big smile at him, once again fascinated by Shíyī's eyes, Yang Shifeng's heart skipping a beat.

    At noon, as Yang Shifeng said, he ate dumplings. When the dumplings were cooked, the tempting aroma spread throughout the house, and Shíyī couldn't help swallowing.

    It's so delicious.

    Yang Shifeng couldn't see Shíyī being so greedy. First, he gave her a bowl and let her eat first, and he filled another bowl into the house to feed Grandpa Yang.

    Shíyī sat at the table, picked up the first dumpling in her life with chopsticks, and observed it for a long time before putting it in her mouth. Suddenly, the taste buds seemed to bloom, and the pleasure spread from the mouth to the whole body. It turned out that the dumplings tasted like this, delicious, so delicious.

   Shíyī stopped observing, and hurriedly picked up another dumpling and put it in her mouth and chewed it carefully, thinking that now that I have thirty taels, I should be able to eat more of such delicious dumplings.

    "Big brother, big brother——" Just as Shíyī was enjoying the delicious dumplings , there was a sudden sound of "dong dong dong" footsteps outside the door. Accompanied by immature shouts, two children ran from the door. came in.

    Shíyī saw that it was the two little radishes from Yang Shifeng's second uncle's house who ran in.

    When the two children saw Shíyī who frightened them last time, their footsteps stopped, their eyes shrank in fear, they didn't dare to look at her, they hesitated at the door of the house and didn't dare to come in, for fear that Shíyī would jump in front of them and hit them. They really wanted to run home, but smelling the fragrance in the air and watching the dumplings that Shíyī was eating, in the end, the food dominated and They were reluctant to leave.

    Fortunately, Shíyī just glanced at them, then lowered her head and continued to eat her own dumplings, which made the two children heave a sigh of relief, so they dared to move in, rubbing against the door of the East Room step by step, and stretched their heads into the East Room. , Seeing Yang Shifeng feeding Grandpa Yang dumplings, he immediately forgot his fear and regained his courage.

    The little boy shouted at Yang Shifeng, "Big brother, have you eaten dumplings at home? We want to eat them too!"

The  little girl saw her brother shouting, and also shouted: "We want to eat, big brother, give it to us!"