Chapter 78

After the little fat man raised his sword and shouted, he grinned at Shíyī, beaming with joy.

    Shíyī reached out and nodded at the bad fat man, "Bad fat man!"

    "Quack..." The little fat man seemed to think that the old mother had been deceived by him, and laughed even more happily.

    The people around were relieved to see that the little fat man finally caught something, and then joked: "It seems that our group will have a majestic general in the future!"

    "I see, let's see how strong our children is. He is stronger and stronger than ordinary children, and he is a general."

The  little fat man knew that everyone was praising him, he smugly "ha", waved his sword, and felt majestic.

    Shíyī couldn't stand it any longer, and hurriedly carried the little fat man who felt good about himself off the mat, "Don't be proud,  you're fat and you're out of breath, look at you, you're full of flesh, you're still a general!"

The  little fat man knew Mother was talking about his own badness again, and patted his round belly in dissatisfaction, "Fat, strong!"

    Shíyī was about to be convinced by his thick skin, and she didn't know who this little fat man's narcissism was inherited from. Although she doesn't agree with the self-knowledge of the little fat man, who made him the protagonist today, just follow him and say, "Okay, you are the strongest, you are the strongest, then please invite everyone to the table now, let's go. It 's time to eat."

      The little fat man immediately understood when he heard "eat", and shouted loudly to the people in the room with a smile     "Next meal! Next meal!"

"Thank you Duanzi for inviting us to dinner."

    Although there were few people in this meal, the dishes were carefully discussed by Yang Shifeng and Shíyī. Naturally, they were very rich. With good wine, the guests and hosts enjoyed the meal. It didn't take a break until the evening, and it was a good birthday party for Duanzi.

    After the birthday banquet of Duanzi, the opening of the pharmacy will be put on the agenda. Shíyī thinks about it, and decides to open the shops in the town first, and then open the shops in the city, staggered before and after.

    The reason for this arrangement is actually that, a new shop will open, and the medicines sold are very different from other hospitals. This novelty cannot always be accepted by everyone so quickly. Presumably, the common people did not dare to come in rashly at first. For those who bought medicine, the business must not be so smooth, so she came up with a way to prescribe free medicine for treatment three days before the opening.

    Shíyī plans to take Duanzi to the town to live for three days, and spend these three days in the shop. Together with Dr. Wan who Shíyī invited  to the pharmacy, Shíyī will give the people in the town free medical treatment for three days, and the pills needed for treatment will also be given away for free she believe that this measure can make people willing to come in to see a doctor and take medicine. After the people understand the benefits of the pill, they will choose their pharmacy when they see a doctor in the future.

    Yang Shifeng also felt that this method was good. After packing up the clothes for the family of three and entrusting the family to Grandpa Yang, he went to town with thousands of bottles of pills.

    The next day, the drugstore was officially opened. The name of the drugstore was also very simple. It was called Shíyī Drugstore. This name was named by Yang Shifeng when he was making the plaque. Shíyī was speechless when she knew about it, but she was too lazy to change it.