Chapter 32

Shíyī came to the town again after walking until her feet were almost dead. It was the same scene, but this time she was alone. Last time, Yang Shifeng brought her here, and all the money she earned from hunting pig he gave it for her.

    Thinking of Yang Shifeng, Shíyī remembered his last look, and felt a little uncomfortable. Shíyī quickly shook her head and stopped thinking about it. She found an inn and settled down, but he didn't really want to stay here any longer. The next morning she took the carriage to the city.

    This city is called Feiyun City, and it is one of the most prosperous cities in the south of the Yangtze River. When Shíyī was in the village, she often heard the villagers talk about how prosperous and lively the city was in a very envious and yearning tone. It is not false to realize that this is true. The streets are wide and flat, all paved with clean slate, and there will be no mud splashing on rainy days. There are endless calls for business on both sides of the street, and there is an endless stream of people coming and going, and Shíyī found that the people here dress better than the people in the village. The people in the town are obviously much better, at least few patches are seen, and it can be seen that the gap between the rich and the poor is obvious.

    Shíyī walked slowly along the road all the way, observing while walking, she planned to stay here for a while, and then go to the next place after she didn't want to stay. So, she wants to know about it as soon as possible.

    Shíyī plans to rent a small yard to live in first. She can barely endure staying in the inn for a day or two, but if live for a long time, Shíyī can't stand it. Not to mention the noise of people coming and going, the inn is used by other people. She felt disgusted by all kinds of things. The most important thing is that the food in the inn is really hard to eat, it's tasteless. If she is in the inn as soon as she crosses over, she will probably eat very bad

    "Selling wontons, fragrant wontons—" A hawker on the street attracted Shíyī attention.

    Shíyī looked at the hawking stall, and a couple were selling wontons. The smell of wontons quickly entered her noses. The bowls of wontons that were served looked crystal clear and seemed to be delicious, and they looked like Yang Shifeng's wontons it's exactly the same.

    After Shíyī stopped, walked into the wonton stand, and found an empty seat to sit down.

    A fifteen- or sixteen-year-old girl walked up to Shíyī and asked, "Girl, would you like a bowl of wontons?"

    Shíyī raised her head and nodded lightly.

    The girl who asked the question suddenly froze when she saw Shíyī face, her mouth opened slightly, and she forgot to speak for a while.

    "Little girl, what are you doing? Hurry up and serve wontons to the guests." The man reminded the dazed girl standing behind the stove.

    "Ah? Oh!" The girl finally regained her senses, her face turned red unnaturally, and stammered: "Girl, you...you wait...wait a moment, I'll be fine right away." After saying that, he ran away. 

   The little girl walked to the back of the stall with a blushing face and whispered to her parents, "Daddy, that sister there is so beautiful, she looks like a fairy."

Shíyī profile face with her head lowered, they can't see the front face clearly, but the delicate profile face can also tell that she is a very beautiful person.

    "Well, she's a very beautiful girl," said the mother.

    Xiaoya's father smiled cheerfully and said proudly: "What's the matter, our little girl is also a very beautiful girl. In this piece, no one is as good-looking as our little girl."