Chapter 62

The next day, Yang Shifeng went to the town to invite Master Qiao.

    The academy where Qiao Fuzi is now is a very small academy, with only twenty children in it. The environment of the academy is not very good. The walls are mottled and worn, and it looks a bit dim. Most of the tables and chairs lack arms and legs, and the colors are dark. It's almost, and the children in the class are dressed like children from less wealthy families.

    Yang Shifeng estimated that the master here should not have much monthly money.

    Master Qiao was in class, so Yang Shifeng didn't bother to disturb him. He didn't go into the small cubicle where Master Qiao was resting until noon after school, and then went to find Master Qiao.

    Master Qiao was eating lunch, just a small plate of green vegetables and a small plate of fried eggplants, there was no meat or fishy smell at all, Yang Shifeng took a look and looked away, gave him a courtesy and stepped aside, saying: "Master,  I'm sorry to bother you, it's true that the junior has something to ask you, but you can eat first, and we will talk after eating." Master Qiao is about forty years old, and the two are from the same place. Yang Shifeng said that the junior is very suitable.

    Master Qiao didn't know Yang Shifeng, and thought that the father of a child had something to do with him, so he asked Yang Shifeng to sit down. He didn't wait until he finished eating, but immediately put down his chopsticks and said, " Don't worry. I don't know what the little brother has to do with me?"

    Yang Shifeng first introduced himself: "My name is Yang Shifeng, and I am from Baiyun Village."

When he heard that it was from Baiyun Village, Master Qiao was stunned, and asked Yang Shifeng again. After sitting down, he became a lot closer to him, "So you are from Baiyun Village, and I am from the village next to your village. After all, we are fellow villagers. However, I haven't been back for many years, and I don't know. How's it going there now?"

    Yang Shifeng smiled, "There is no big change in the village now."

    Qiao Fuzi nodded, with a bit of emotion in his tone: "Also, it's too troublesome to come out of the village, everyone lived there in the era, can you tell What has changed?" After saying this, Master Qiao also realized that Yang Shifeng was no longer his student's father, and asked Yang Shifeng's purpose, "I don't know why you are looking for me?"

    Yang Shifeng did not go around. Straight to the point: "Master Qiao, I came here today to invite you back to be the master of the children in the village."

Master Qiao was stunned, but didn't understand for a moment, "What? Be the master of the children in the village? What do you mean?"

    " Mr. Qiao, we built a school in the village, and we want the children in the village to be able to read and learn some knowledge. Now that the school has been built, there is only one teacher missing. I know you are from our people. you have a certain affection for the mountains, so I took the liberty to come and invite you, I hope you can think about it, Master Qiao, and go back there and teach the children in the village to read and write."

    Master Qiao was simply surprised, "Is there a school in the village?" He knew how isolated and poor the village was. He never thought that there could be a school in the village, and it sounded unreal.

    Yang Shifeng can understand Qiao Fuzi's shock. After all, when he heard that a school was going to be built from Shíyī, it took him a long time to accept it.

    "It's the real Master Qiao, the school is built right next to my house, and it has just been built. And now Shiliba Village has confirmed that more than 30 children will come to class, and now there is a lack of a master, as long as the master arrives, it will be available immediately. The class starts ."