Chapter 64

Yang Shifeng and Shíyī gave full control over the affairs of the school to Master Qiao, and Master Qiao also handled it very well. The day before the official start of the class, Master Qiao came to the Yang family with his eldest son Qiao Zhiyuan.

    Seeing that Yang's shop has everything you need, Master Qiao really doesn't feel that it is inconvenient to live in the mountains. Not only is life not worse than in the town, on the contrary, it is much better than in the town. People still have some concerns, but they have long since disappeared.

    Moreover, the environment here is really good, which is very suitable for his sons to study at ease, and is more conducive to future scientific examinations.

    Master Qiao was really grateful that Yang Shifeng chose him and gave him such an opportunity, and he was very fortunate that he did not refuse this opportunity.

    "Shi Feng, I really want to thank you, this place is much better than I thought. It is a blessing for our family to be here. In the future, I will do my best to teach those children."

    Yang Shifeng waved his hand, "Master, don't say that, I should thank you, thank you for being willing to come back to the mountains to teach these children."

Master  Qiao smiled open-mindedly, "Then let's not say thank you to each other, we will run the school together in the future."

    Yang Shifeng nodded, "That's the truth, Master, if you need any help from the school in the future, just ask me."

    The smile on Master Qiao's brows became more obvious, and he said, "I can handle the school affairs for the time being.  I won't be polite in the future. In fact, I'm here today mainly to talk to you and Doctor Shíyī about some of my arrangements for the school next, and to ask your opinions."

    Master Qiao understood that the real school masters are Yang Shifeng and Eleven. Although he is now the dean and manages everything by him, he will not take himself too seriously. When making some important arrangements, he still has to explain it to the two of them.

    "Master, please speak."

    "There are not too many children in the school today. Just being a master is not enough. In the future, I will mainly teach children enlightenment, and then I will teach the four books and five classics, but optics are not enough. Children should also learn basic arithmetic and memorization. Accounting and these things will be of great benefit to them in the future, but I really can't teach them all by myself, so I want to arrange some lessons for my eldest son and let him teach the children arithmetic and bookkeeping."

    Master Qiao finished, Afraid that Yang Shifeng and Shíyī would doubt their eldest son's ability, he explained: "My eldest son is much better at arithmetic than me, and he teaches the children better than me, so I have this proposal, I don't know. Do you two think it's feasible or not?"

    After Shíyī listened to Master Qiao's proposal, she appreciated him a little more, she had never thought about the course arrangement, but now after listening to Master Qiao's arrangement, she thinks it is very good. In the Four Books and Five Classics, in fact, arithmetic and bookkeeping are more beneficial to these children in the mountains. Maybe after they finish their studies, they can find a job as an accountant, and even if they go out and sell things, they can calculate the accounts.

    This Master Qiao is really thinking about the children.

    Shíyī said: "Master Qiao's arrangement is very good. It is very meaningful for the children to learn arithmetic and bookkeeping."

    Yang Shifeng glanced at Master Qiao's eldest son, "It will trouble Master Qiao, will it delay Master Qiao Studying ?"

    Qiao Zhiyuan, who had been silent for a while, immediately said: "Brother Shifeng, don't call me Mr. Qiao anymore, call me Zhiyuan in the future, we will be neighbors in the future, so we will be close."