Chapter 37

On the doors and windows, there are bright red words of joy, red lanterns under the eaves, and a row of people in festive clothes are happily blowing suona, and the whole scene is lively and anxious.

There were more than a dozen banquet tables in the yard, and the guests were full, with smiles on their faces, and congratulations to the newlyweds.

Yang Shifeng was wearing a big red wedding dress, smiling all over his face, and holding a red silk in his hand. On the other side of the red silk was a beautiful woman in a wedding dress. The two stood facing up, with Grandpa Yang and a middle-aged pair sitting on top Husband and wife, the elders of the two families smiled very happily.

At this time, the person singing the ceremony shouted loudly: "One day worship!"

Yang Shifeng and the bride bowed to the door.

"Two worship to the high hall!"

Yang Shifeng gently helped the bride up, led her to turn around, and bowed towards the high hall above.

The last word, "Three happy husband and wife!"

Yang Shifeng stood facing the bride, with a happy smile in his eyes, looking at the opposite bride with a doting face.

Shíyī looked at this scene with disbelief on her face. Seeing that the two of them were about to worship each other, Shíyī screamed in a hurry: "Yang Shifeng, no worship!"

All the guests around looked at her in surprise. , Yang Shifeng also saw her, his brows wrinkled unconsciously, "Why are you back? What are you doing back here?"

Shíyī looked at him gloomily, "Are you going to marry her? Do you like her?"

Yang Shifeng looked at the bride, with gentle smile formed on the corner of his mouth, "Of course, I like her very much, and I want to spend my life with her, please don't disturb me, this is not a place for you to stay, so you can go quickly."

Shíyī Startled, "You... don't you like me anymore?"

Yang Shifeng smiled sarcastically, "Why should I like you? When I was good to you, you said I was a bad guy, and you simply left , Why should I like such a person? My current wife is gentle and considerate towards me, of course I like her."

Shíyī was completely speechless, and could only watch the two husband and wife bow to each other and enter the bridal chamber, and then Shíyī watched Yang Shifeng kiss the other woman's lips.

"Yang Shifeng!" Shíyī shouted, and suddenly sat up from the bed, panting violently. Looking around with lingering fear, it turned out that it was still in the room of Xiaoya's house, and everything just now was just a dream.

But that uncomfortable feeling still lingers in my heart, especially oppressive.

How could she have such a dream? If she didn't want him, of course he would find a gentle and considerate wife to live with again. It should have been like this. Why was she so excited, why was she so uncomfortable?

It has been several months since she left, and Yang Shifeng may have found the girl he likes to marry at this moment. If so...

Shíyī hugged her legs and curled herself up, silent for a long time, and the air returned Deathly quiet.

When the sound of rooster crowing came from outside the window, the first ray of sunlight in the morning shot into the room. Shíyī, who had been motionless all night, suddenly raised her head and looked at the sunlight outside the window.