Chapter 08

"Ah? You can heal?" Yang Shifeng was surprised.

    "Ah what, if you believe me, I will treat your grandfather. If you don't believe me, then forget it."

    Yang Shifeng waved his hand

   Shiyi stating the facts plainly, "I studied medicine since I  was a child."

She did study medicine since she was a child. When she was still a cell, she was implanted with medical genes. The purpose was to cultivate medical machines to work for them. Among them, only she succeeded, and those scientists who served the government began to cultivate her frantically until her medical skills reached the top in the world.

    But they forgot that when they cultivated her, they also gave her the ability to get rid of their control. In the end, all those people died under her hands, and she was hunted down by government departments for a long time, but for her, freedom is the most important.

    Yang Shifeng was surprised by Shíyī words, she studied medicine since she was a child? It must have been many years, right? Maybe She can really cure my grandfather. Anyway, my grandfather didn't like  after seeing so many doctors, so it would be one more hope to give him a try on Shíyī.

    Yang Shifeng explained to Grandpa Yang that Shíyī was going to treat his leg . Although Grandpa Yang had already given up hope for his leg, but seeing how hopeful his grandson was, he couldn't bear to refuse, so he agreed.

    Anyway, a dead horse should be treated by a living horse doctor.

    Shíyī,  looked at Grandpa Yang legs and pressed on various parts of the legs. "It was confirmed that the paralysis caused by the fall was indeed not a big problem. It will take a while and a half months to heal, so take your time, if the condition is good, you will be able to walk in about two or three months."

    Hearing that Shíyī is confident, and it will be cured in two or three months, Yang Shifeng looks at Shíyī very eagerly, not to mention how surprised he is.

    Grandpa Yang didn't expect that he could be cured. He hasn't stood up for more than ten years, and his health is getting worse and worse. He thought he was waiting to die. The old man Yang was too excited to say anything for a while.

    Shíyī said: "But I need two kinds of herbs so that I can start to treat."

    Yang Shifeng hurriedly said: "What do you want? Even if there are ten and a hundred kinds, I will definitely find them."

    Shíyī did not know the herbs here  at this time. It was different back then. The herbs she used were all artificially cultivated in the experimental medicine field. Maybe they didn't have it at this time or maybe the names were different.

    After thinking about it, Shíyī gave Yang Shifeng a detailed description of the shapes and effects of these two herbs, and drew him a rough outline on the ground with a charcoal pen. Yang Shifeng took it down seriously, "I'll go up the mountain tomorrow to look for it. , if not, I'll go to the pharmacy in town to find it."

    "It doesn't matter if you don't have any, you can replace it with herbs with the same effect, as long as the effect is the same." The herbs she needs are used to reduce inflammation and assist in dredging.

    Yang Shifeng nodded earnestly, "Okay, I know."

In the evening, Yang Shifeng made a braised fish. Because the fish was too big, part of it could be used for stewing fish soup, so Shíyī ate two kinds of fish .

    Originally, Shíyī thought that the meal she had at noon was delicious and delicious, but now she realized that the evening meal was the best. It turned out that the meat was really better than the vegetables.