Chapter 84

The second child in Shíyī's belly is a daughter.

   from knowing the news , Yang Shifeng stared at Shíyī's stomach every day and smirked.,Sometimes he laugh so hard Shíyī  can't help but want to beat him ,But still can't stop this silly father's love for his little daughter,just like that
Laughed till Shíyi and successfully brought down the little girl from the Yang family.

    However, the stupid father did not get better, but evolved, and completely turned into a daughter slave. Whenever he looked at the beautiful little face of the little girl, the whole person became more like a fool. Of course, this is what Shíyī said, but Duanzi's  is also rare to support his mother's words. He thinks that when his father sees his sister, he is as happy as the Maitreya Buddha enshrined in the temple. He is more happy than seeing him. For this reason, he is already become a little  Vinegar man.

    However, Duanzi also likes his little sister very much. The little sister is as beautiful as a flower. Every time she sees him, she will grin and smile happily. She will also hold his hand and call her brother. The word is brother, it just melted Danzi's heart, so from time to time Danzi would secretly ride his master's sweaty horse from the city back to the village to see his sister, often his master so angry that his master would beat him to death.

    However, Duanzi is not afraid of his master. When the master wants to beat him, he will use light power to fly over the eaves and wall, and avoid his master's pursuit all the way. His Master often chases him out of breath and threatens to expel him from the master's door, but every time he fails.

    Among all the kung fu of Danzi, Qinggong is the best and the first one he learn. Since he was twelve years old, his Qinggong has surpassed his master, and his master can't catch up with him at all. It's love and hate relationship.

    In fact,  Duanzi's master beat him not because he was stealing his sweaty horse, the main reason was that this guy didn't learn well at a young age, and kidnapped other girls: every time he went home, this guy always had a girl in front of him. Delicate and soft little girl, the little girl is the youngest daughter of Fan Yu's family, Xiao Ruoyu.

    Ruoyu has loved sticking to Duanzi since she was a child, and this habit has not changed because of her age. She still likes to follow Duanzi. Every time she knows that Duanzi are going to ride home to see their family, she will change into neat clothes and wait at the corner door early. As soon as Duanzi's came out, she raised her head and smiled at the young man on the horse, and called out tenderly, "Brother, take Ruoyu with you." The voice was so soft that Duanzi couldn't refuse at all, so he could only pull her onto his horse and hold her on his chest, and take her back to Baiyun Village.

    The little girl was unhappy with this trick, and even a dashing and unruly young boy like Duanzi was helpless. he felt that the little girl in her arms was more difficult than his own quirky little sister, and there was nothing else to do but pamper her.

    Whenever she saw that her brother was helpless to her, Ruoyu would secretly show a smile, and then obediently nestled in the arms of his brother, with her little face buried in his chest, not caring about the bumps on the road at all, the corners of her mouth kept rising. , very happy. When arrived at the Yang family.

   The little girl will distribute the gifts she brought to everyone in the family, and every gift is made with her heart.

    Every time Shíyī  looked at the sweet smile on the delicate little girl's face, she would wonder, how could such a charming little girl fall in love with her own Duanzi? Although Ruoyu is still young, she is a woman no matter what. Shíyī  can see the love for Duanzi in the eyes of the little girl. This kind of love is not the love of her brother at all, but the love of women for men. This little girl left a heart on Duanzi at a young age.