Chapter 69

After taking care of all the injured people and sending them away one by one, it was almost an hour and a half after such a big toss. Shíyī rubbed her eyes and rubbed her waist to relieve the fatigue caused by the continuous stitches.

    Yang Shifeng brought clean water, and held Shíyī hand to wash her hands, "Are you tired?"

    Shíyī shook her head, "Fortunately, those two people are seriously injured, and the needles are not easy to sew, or else they will not has been sewn up to now, and I thought it would be over in half an hour, but who knew it would be an hour and a half."

    Shíyī said here, suddenly remembered something, "Ah", "Oops. ,  forget Fatty! Little Fatty hasn't had milk for an hour and a half!"

    Yang Shifeng opened his eyes wide, thinking of Little Fatty, his heart skipped a beat, he picked up Shíyī and went outside.

    "Uuuuu-" Before entering the room, he heard the little fat man cry with a high decibel level. The cry was not to be mentioned as aggrieved. He was so nervous that he didn't care about anything else and ran in quickly.  as soon as they entered the door, he saw Grandpa Yang holding the little guy with a helpless face and eagerly coaxing, "Duanzi, don't cry, don't cry, mother is in trouble, it will be alright soon, come to feed Duanzi right away, okay?"

    Grandpa Yang's heart was almost crumpled with Duanzi. His great grandson loved to laugh as soon as he was born, and he had never seen him cry. Now, hearing him cry so sadly, Grandpa Yang's heart almost hurts. No way, if he hadn't known that Shíyī was treating  illness and couldn't be bothered, he would have called someone long ago.

    "Grandpa, give me Duanzi." Shíyī went up to take Duanzi, the little guy's chubby face was full of tears, and he was so pitiful that he seemed really wronged.

    Grandpa Yang said distressedly: "Why have you dealt with it for so long? Tuanzi hasn't had milk for a long time, he was already hungry, and at first he endured it, just kept looking out the door to find you, but now He's so hungry that he can only cry!"

    Shíyī heart was also twitching, her little fat man has always been able to eat, and he has to breastfeed once every half an hour, and now it's been an hour and a half, the little guy must be too hungry., otherwise he would not cry.

    Shíyī kissed the little guy's fat cheek and coaxed softly, "I'm sorry, Mommy,  late, don't cry, don't cry, Mommy will feed you milk right away.

    " When the mother finally came, the little fat man gradually stopped crying, and only sobbed and sobbed, his small mouth opened wide, and eagerly rubbed against Shíyī chest.

    he want to drink milk so much.

    Shíyī hurriedly took the little fat man into the room to breastfeed.

    "Slow down,  Duanzi , eat slowly, don't choke. In the future, your parents will feed you on time, and you won't be hungry again." Yang Shifeng saw his son eagerly swallowing milk. , The two of them had just been busy and really forgot about Duanzi

    How could such a young child be hungry for so long? This was the first time he saw a laughing Duanzi cry so sadly.

    The little Duanzi ignored his father and pumped milk with his small fists in his hands. He drank all the milk on both sides of Shíyī in a while, but his stomach was not full, so he sucked harder and harder. He couldn't breathe at all, and finally realized that his ration was gone, he was stunned, "Wow—" and cried again, but this time it wasn't a real cry, it was a fake cry, a dry howl.

    Shíyī is very desperate, "No, not a drop, he is not full!" But her milk is really not small.

    "It's okay, I'll coax him." Yang Shifeng touched her face to comfort , and quickly took Duanzi from her arms and patted it, "Okay, okay, darling, don't cry, mother will feed you later. You, can you play with Daddy for a while?" Saying that, Yang Shifeng lifted Duanzi high and teased him.