Chapter 83

After new year, the second floor of the pharmacy was officially put into use. The pharmacy was officially divided into two parts. The first floor was a serious pharmacy dedicated to selling medicines to patients, while the second floor was isolated from the first floor and only catered to those who came to buy skin care ointments. woman.

    On the first day of the opening, Fan Yu brought a lot of people over to cheer Shíyī , which led to a very good business on the first day. The girls who invited were too busy to stop for a moment, and the skin care cream was sold for 100 yuan. With multiple sets, Shíyī seemed to see a lot of banknotes smashing at her.

    During dinner, Shíyī was the first to stand up and toast Fan Yu with a glass of wine, "Sister Yu, thank you today, otherwise  I won't be able to get off to a good start ."

       " Where's the New skin care products?" Fan Yu gave her a blank look.

    Shíyī smiled, "Okay, okay, let's be polite, let's do it!"

    "Okay, let's do it!" The two of them drank the glass of wine like dashing knights, rather like eating meat and drinking. The uninhibited feeling of seeing the children straightened their eyes.

    The fat dumpling looked at his mother and Aunt Yu, and then, his eyes moved to the wine glass in front of him, which was the milk poured by Shíyī, so he picked up the glass like Shíyī, and showed great respect to Fu Heng, the eldest son of Fan Yu's family. "Come on bro, I'll give you a toast."

    Fu Heng was stunned, looking at the little dumpling from Shíyī's aunt's family toasting him, he was a bit dumbfounded, but he was eight years old this year, and he was a sensible little adult. He took care of him like his own brothers and sisters, so in the end he took his own wine glass and touched him, "Okay, eldest brother also toasts Duanzi."

    One big and one small touched a cup, and the fat Duanzi looked up like his old mother, and did it boldly. When he was done, he wiped his mouth with his sleeve and said, "Good wine!"

Yang Shifeng, who was watching from the side: "..." Who taught this?

    The second child of Fan Yu's family, Fu Zhuo, is only five years old this year. He has a big head . The baby fat has not faded away. His temperament is also lively and playful. The glass of milk that was brought to Duanzi, "Duanzi, there's me and me! Let's have a toast."

Duanzi waved his hands calmly, "Don't worry, don't worry, wait for me to pour the wine again."

Duanzi  looked at his father and waved his small hand, "Dad, pour another cup for the child!"

    Yang Shifeng wiped his face with tears in his eyes, and took the pot of warm milk for his son friend and poured another cup for the fat Duanzi.

    The fat Duanzi was very satisfied, he touched the glass with Fu Yan, and said, "Good brother, let's do it!"

    Fu Yan also imitated him and shouted: "Come on, let's do it!"

    The movement here finally attracted people. After getting the attention of the two old ladies who were chatting happily, the corners of their mouths twitched when they saw this, and they secretly recalled who the two children were learning from.

    On this side, the fat Duanzi had just had a cup of milk with Fu Yan, when his sleeve was pulled, he turned his head and saw a pair of eyes that were as black and moist as grapes. He liked these eyes. Now, every time he see them, he want to kiss these two little grapes, and he does the same at the moment, leaning over and kissing the two little grapes, he gets Xiao Ruoyu's sweet smile, "Brother "..."