Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Shíyī deliberately asked the woman, "If he eats his own food, it is called stealing? Then, is eating your own food called stealing?"

The woman subconsciously replied, "How can my child be called stealing when she eats?" Realizing that this should not be said, her face changed immediately, and he said, "No matter what, eating without my consent is stealing."

" If your child eats something, it is called stealing? Is he going to be beaten to death?"

Because of the movement just now, many people have come to watch the fun, everyone knows what is going on, and after hearing Shíyī words, they all said: "How can a child eat something called steal, this girl is too dark."

An aunt who couldn't stand up and pointed at the woman angrily said: "Dazhu family, your heart is so dark. How old is Xiao Shi, and you abuse him like this, and you are not afraid of retribution! If the child is very hungry, can he find something to eat?

Dazhu was accused of being very shameless by everyone, and said stubbornly: "What do you care about my own family affairs? I can teach my children how I want to teach them. Okay, you bring him home to keep him, I promise not to beat him again!"

This person's words are quite rogue, but they are useful. All of a sudden, the people around him are dumbfounded. This is indeed a family matter. Even if you can't see it, what can you do? If it doesn't work, can I bring a kid from someone else home to raise it? impossible.

Seeing that everyone was silent, Dazhu Shi snorted triumphantly, got up from the ground and grabbed Xiaoshi, "Follow me home!" Go home and clean him up.

Shíyī grabbed her grasping hand and squeezed it hard, Dazhu Shi immediately cried out in pain, "What are you doing? Let go!"

Shíyī did not let go, and said with a cold face: "I am the most I can't bear to see someone bully a helpless child like you. If you have the ability, go do it with someone who can resist you! If you dare to bully him today, then you should listen carefully. I will never treat any disease of your family in , just watch me ."

After Shíyī finished speaking, she exerted force on her hand, and Dazhu shi was immediately bounced out by the force, and fell to the ground again. But this time, she didn't dare to scold her again, and she didn't dare to go forward to arrest people, because Shíyī words really hit her in the door. Who in ten miles and eight villages didn't know that Shíyī was a genius doctor? As long as there is any disease, it can be cured by medicine. If you have a brain, you will never dare to offend Shíyī.

Dazhu's shi is even more afraid to offend her. If Shíyī really never treat her family after this, then if something happens, it will be over.

Dazhu's heart was frightened, and she didn't dare to challenge Shíyī words at all. She rolled her eyes, got up and ran home, saying bitterly, "I don't care, this child can do whatever he wants. , if you do something stealing in the future, don't blame me for not teaching him well, hum!"

Everyone felt relieved to see the always arrogant woman being so cowardly at this moment, and even praised Shíyī again and again.

Shíyī squatted down and looked at the little child, and said to him, "Okay, she won't dare to bully you in the future. If she still bullies you, you come to me, and I will make the decision for you."

The child pursed his lips tightly. , Tears swirled in his eyes but never fell. After a while, he said with a choked voice: "Thank you sister, thank you brother Shi Feng."

Shíyī touched his head, stood up and looked at Yang Shifeng, "Let's go, we have to go to Changhe Village."

Yang Shifeng nodded, and patted Xiao Shishi's head pitifully, and took Shíyī to sit on the donkey The car left, and the villagers who were watching the excitement dispersed.