Chapter 60

Lian Yue was called to the capital to celebrate his grandfather's birthday. He knew that this was deliberately done by his parents. The purpose was to take him away. He can only obey. He originally thought that my grandfather would rush back immediately after his birthday. Shíyī will definitely not leave by then. After all, his grandmother still needs Shíyī treatment, but who would have thought that he would be delayed by various things in the capital, waiting for him When he came back, Shíyī left early.

    Knowing that Shíyī had left, his heart was like being burned on the fire. He asked everyone to ask, but no one told him where Shíyī went. Everyone just shook their heads and said they didn't know. Even his two friends couldn't find out about Shíyī at all.

    All this was arranged by his parents. They didn't want him to have anything to do with Shíyī. They blocked all the news and made him unable to come back in the capital.

    Lian Yue smiled bitterly, smiling bitterly that he looked bright and beautiful and enviable, but he couldn't even decide his own marriage. Not only did he want to marry a woman he didn't like at all, he couldn't even stay with the girl he loved.

    However, when he grew up, he always obeyed his parents' arrangements to do things, never let them down, and never asked for anything, but this time, he didn't want to do this anymore, he wanted to live according to his own wishes, He wants to keep the girl he loves by his side for the rest of his life, no matter who stops him.

    So he quarreled with his parents, and regardless of their obstruction, he sent people everywhere to inquire about the news, not letting go of any clues. He even invested a large number of people in the town where he met Shíyī for the first time. He finally found out where Shíyī was. The moment he heard the news, he was overjoyed. He didn't close his eyes for a moment, he didn't drink a sip of water, and he didn't touch a sip of food. , with a happy face, talking and laughing with another man.

    She is pregnant!

    Lian Yue couldn't accept what he saw, his mind was empty, and the next second, the feeling of spinning around the sky swept over, and the whole person fell into darkness.

    When he woke up again, Lian Yue saw himself lying on a bed covered with white sheets, the whole nasal cavity smelled of herbs, and the shelves not far away were full of herbs.

    where is he?

    "Master! Young master, you're awake!" A surprised shout pulled back Lian Yue's thoughts.

    Lian Yue looked at his little servant, "Where am I?"

The servant's eyes flashed and he said cautiously, "Young master, we are in  doctor's Shíyī house, you just fainted, we can't do anything about it.  I had to ask Doctor Shíyī, let her show you, and then she asked us to carry you here."

    Hearing that he was saved by Shíyī, Lian Yue felt a sense of joy in his heart, But it didn't last long. Thinking of Shíyī belly, Lian Yue's heart became bitter again, and he couldn't help confirming with the servant next to him, "Shíyī she... Is she pregnant?"

    The servant bowed his head, unable to bear to sprinkle salt on his young master's wound. As a personal servant who has followed the young master since he was a child, he knows how much the young master likes this eleventh doctor. Now his beloved is married to someone else and is pregnant with a baby, which is too cruel to the young master.

    Lian Yue gave a wry smile, but it was even more sad than crying. The next second, he would get out of bed regardless of the little servant's obstruction.