Chapter 74

The little fat man hadn't eaten well for two days, so Shíyī quickly undressed and fed him. The little fat man was also very hungry, and sucking up milk was like destroying class enemies. It was so fierce that no one could disturb him. .

    Yang Shifeng watched quietly, and asked Shíyī: "Have the medicinal materials been picked?"

    Shíyī nodded, "This time I have prepared everything I want, and could planted it directly in the medicine field at the back. "

   . " Then do you want someone to help you plant it?"

    Shíyī shook her head, "Others won't plant it, I have to do this myself. When all the seedlings grow up, it will take a lot of time to care for them. And picking, when the time comes, you will need to find people in the village to help you for a long time, and people from other villages can also help, we will pay the wages."

    Yang Shifeng was silent for a while, and suddenly asked: "This is what you said the way to bring the villagers to make money. ?"

    Shíyī nodded at him, then shook her head again, "Yes, but it's not entirely true, now it's only a small part, I still have big things to do later, I'll tell you later, but before that, You have to build a pharmacy for me in the space reserved for the medicine field. It will be of great use. Oh, by the way, another public kitchen will be built."

    Yang Shifeng had a hunch that his wife movement would not be small this time, but , As a wife slave, Yang Shifeng always supports his wife unconditionally, and what the wife says must be done well, so the next day he gathered the people who came to help and started to build a pharmacy and kitchen for Shíyī.

    As for Shíyī, the seeds and seedlings brought back from the mountains will be cultivated in the medicinal fields.

    However, the little fat man is very sticky on Shíyī now. He will pretend to cry when Shíyī is not in his field of vision. If he pretends to cry and can't see Shíyī, he will actually cry, and the crying will cause headaches.

    Just a little devil.

    There was no other way, Shíyī had to put the little fat man in the little cart made by Grandpa Yang, and moved the cart to the medicine field, so that the little fat man could see her all the time.

    The little fat man was satisfied.

    Shíyī points are divided into different categories, and each piece of land is planted with different herbs. However, it is very simple to plant, and it is not simple to let them grow smoothly. Each herb has different habits, different needs for nutrients, and different needs for water, so it takes a lot of effort to cultivate it.

    While cultivating , Shíyī wrote down the habits and cultivation needs of each herb in a booklet. Yang Shifeng followed Shíyī booklet to build a pharmacy, and came over from time to time to add fertilizer or water to the herbs. He knows the habits of each herb like the back of his hand.

    The construction of the pharmacy is also based on the drawings drawn by Shíyī. It is divided into two parts, one part is the site for drying the medicinal materials, which is used to bring in the freshly picked medicinal materials for drying; the other part is the pharmaceutical operation room, inside It can be used to make the processed medicinal materials into corresponding medicines.

    Yang Shifeng had some guesses in his heart, and tried to ask: "Shíyī, are you planning to sell medicine?"

    "Huh? You Guess what I'm going to do?"

    "Are you really going to sell medicinal materials?"

    Shíyī Nodding at him, "I plan to sell medicines, but not medicinal materials, but special medicines."