Chapter 52

Chapter 52

In order to prepare for the wedding, Yang Shifeng was running outside almost every day. Except for the purchase of goods, the other things were left to Grandpa Yang and Xiao Shi to take care of it.

Grandpa Yang is very happy, but anyone who comes to the house to buy things will take the trouble to tell them the news that the two are getting married, and then accept the blessings of others with a smile, and then chat with those who love to chat about this topic for a long time. won't get bored.

Shíyī heart was sweating wildly, but it was Xiao Shi. He was a loyal supporter of Grandpa Yang's behavior. Every time he listened to Grandpa Yang talking to others, his small mouth grinned, and he listened to it with relish. While nodding, listening to it many times a day is not boring. Sometimes Grandpa Yang didn't have time to say something, and he had to remind Grandpa Yang to tell others quickly, for fear that no one would know the news.

Shíyī was confused by this grandfather and grandson, so she simply hid in the pharmacy to make medicines, and went tossing with the three men in the family.

Time passed quickly with the constant busyness of the three men, big and small. In a blink of an eye, it was a month, and the day of December 15th came soon.

The person invited by Yang Shifeng for Shíyī  in the morning dug out of the bed and began to dress up.

Yang Shifeng invited Grandma Wang from this village. Grandma Wang is not only a good person, but also a lucky person. She has many children and grandchildren, filial and filial, and her family is harmonious. Not only that, the old lady is also very good at combing  hair. She has combed the hair of many married girls in his life. This time she heard that it is for Shíyī combs.

Although the marriage between Shíyī and Yang Shifeng did not involve the marriage, Shíyī only had to stay in the room all day and go out when they were in the hall, but all the brides in the world started to dress up in the morning when it was dark. , Grandma Wang felt that this habit could not be broken, so she also asked Shíyī to get up early in the morning to comb.

Therefore, Shíyī could only endure the sleepiness to get up and put on the wedding dress, and her hair was combed in a daze, and then she closed her eyes again.

Grandma Wang shook her head and said that Shíyī was so hearty that she could even fall asleep on such a big day.

In fact, it's not that Shíyī is sleepy. It really was too late last night. Last night, Yang Shifeng came over to decorate the new house with something. He replaced the room's tent with a festive red gauze tent. A pair of festive dragon and phoenix candles were placed on the table, and everything that could be arranged was arranged, and the whole process was very busy. Wherever she went, he didn't even bother to look at her the whole time.

Shíyī was so angry that she pressed him on the bed and made trouble for a long time.

Grandma Wang combed Shíyī hair and inserted the hairpin that Yang Shifeng bought. She couldn't help but sighed: "Jun, really beautiful, she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, I really don't know how long she is. ."

The other women next to her also praised.

Shíyī also opened her sleepy eyes, looked at herself in the mirror, and found that the bun was really pretty, so she couldn't help hooking her lips.

The next step in dressing up is to put on makeup. Grandma Wang will come to apply makeup on Shíyī. Shíyī has seen some brides. Thinking of the ghost-like makeup on the bride's face, she shudders and hurriedly stopped Grandma Wang: "Grandma Wang, I came by myself. I'm used to doing my own makeup."