Chapter 80

The woman held Shíyī hand and was very grateful: "Doctor Shíyī, thank you, my illness take effect immediately after using your medicine, I was going to come to thank you long ago, but you have already gone home. I didn't find you, and I didn't expect you to come again today."

    Shíyī replied: "I will come here once a month, and I usually don't live here. How is your illness now?"

    "Okay. , It only took half a month for your medicine to be completely healed, your medicine is really amazing."

After the woman finished speaking, she ordered the maid behind Shíyī to put a silver note on Shíyī, "Doctor Shíyī, I don't know how to thank you, but I have to give some vulgar things like money, and I hope you don't dislike it."

    Shíyī thinks this lady is really interesting, in her mouth, it seems that money is not good, probably too rich Come on. But she thinks that the common thing of money is very good, and she doesn't dislike it at all.

    Shíyī did not refuse, and readily accepted this vulgar thing, "Then I will be welcome."

    Seeing that Shíyī was so straightforward, she was very fond of her, and the woman had a good impression of Shíyī, and immediately said: "Doctor Shíyī, I think you have a good relationship. Now you have cured my illness. If you don't mind, how about we be friends for a long time?"

    Shíyī was a little surprised, it seems that the woman is not an ordinary person, and she even took the initiative to be friends with herself. To be honest, in terms of her identity, she should be the one who has climbed high. Is this woman going to be friends with her only for the second time?

    Shíyī was puzzled, but she wouldn't be at a disadvantage anyway. Besides, everyone has made this request. If she refused, wouldn't she look ignorant? Now she's running such a big shop here, don't say At the very least, you can't offend people casually, so Shíyī said with a smile, "Ma'am, it's my honor."

    The woman said: "Don't call me Madam, my surname is Fan, and I have only one name, Yu. From now on, you will call me Yujie, and I will call you Shíyī. If you need help with anything, you're welcome, just don't care. Just tell me, if I can help, I will do my best to help.”

    Shíyī smiled and called the woman "Sister Yu", but in her heart she felt that this woman was too unsuspecting. She had only met twice, and she made such a promise easily without knowing what kind of person she was. Not afraid of her making excessive demands? I don't know what this woman is thinking.

    In fact, where did Shíyī know that Fan Yu had already sent someone to inquire about her clearly and knew everything about her, but Shíyī status as a civilian allowed Fan Yu to make friends with confidence, without worrying about the intrigue between those families. At the same time, Shíyī bright and neat personality is also what she likes, and she likes her very much. From the first meeting, she wants to make friends for no reason; more importantly, Shíyī has superb medical skills and can be called a genius doctor. A genius doctor as a friend has only advantages and no disadvantages. Who wouldn't want to?

    Therefore, Fan Yu is not without a brain.

    At this time, Fan Yu said: " Shíyī, I have something else I want to ask you to help with today. Are you free now?"

    Shíyī just arrived today, and  she plan to officially see a patient tomorrow, so today It was nothing. Now that the two became friends,  Shíyī was invited to Fan Yu backyard for a chat. Seeing that she was still holding a child in her arms, she said, "There are no outsiders here, if you don't mind, Sister Yu. Let's go into the room and chat for a while, just in time to put the child on the bed to play."