Chapter 48

Xiao Shi was seriously injured and could not get out of bed for the time being. Shíyī moved him to Yang Shifeng's room with a notebook to pass the time, and sat beside the bed and watched while accompanying Xiao Shi. The little guy was very happy. He watched Shíyī reading with his black eyes open, and his little hand tightly clutched one of Shíyī clothes. He was not bored at all, but read with interest.

Shíyī was stared at by his big black eyes without blinking, it was a bit funny, Shíyī simply turned reading book into a listening story, and listened with the little guy.

The little guy has never heard of the story, and was immediately attracted by the plot of the story. He forgot to blink his eyes when he heard it. When he reached the wonderful place, he would stupidly open his mouth and forget to breathe. He looked nervously looking forward to the next plot.

Shíyī was so amused by his small expression that she couldn't help laughing, causing the little guy to also laugh and laugh. The laughter made Grandpa Yang and Yang Shifeng, who were busy outside, couldn't help but laugh.

A little guy came to the house, and it seemed to be lively all at once.

Xiao shi lay on the bed for more than ten days, his pale little face finally recovered a little blood, and because of the good food, there was a little more flesh on his face besides bones and skin, which looked much cuter. Every now and then,Shíyī couldn't help pinching his little cheek.

As soon as the little guy was allowed to get out of bed, he couldn't help it. The first thing he did was pick up the broom in the corner and start sweeping the floor of the house. The little guy was not much taller than the broom, but he swept carefully. , a pair of small hands are very hard, sweeping the ground clean, much better than Shíyī sweeping the floor .

But Grandpa Yang felt distressed, "Xiao Shi, the grandfather is here to sweep, you are still young, you don't need to sweep the floor, go to the yard and play on the swing with Shíyī Sister."

Xiao Shishi glanced at the swing in the yard and wanted to play, but after looking at the broom in his hand, he shook his head again, "Little Shito can sweep the floor, I will do a lot more." He can't eat rice, he's Very useful.

How could Grandpa Yang not see Xiao Shi's intentions, and felt pity in his heart, knowing that he would feel uneasy if he didn't let him work, so he said: "Then don't sweep the floor, you can go behind the counter and help Grandpa watch? When someone comes to buy something, call grandpa, grandpa is tired from standing and needs to rest."

This was a very important task. Xiao Shishi was immediately ready for battle, nodded seriously, put down the broom in his hand and ran behind the counter, but he was not as high as the counter, so he could not see if anyone was coming, so he scratched his head and ran out to move out. He dragged the chair in and stood on it, finally showing his little head from behind the counter.

He waved his small hand towards Grandpa Yang, and said very casually: "Grandpa, go to rest, I'll look at the shop."

Seeing how serious he is from such a small person, Grandpa Yang smiled knowingly and went immediately to the vegetable garden in the backyard to pick vegetables, and handed over such an important matter of looking to the shop to this little boss.

The little boss waited in earnest, and didn't even look at the various fragrant delicacies on the counter. He put his arms on the counter and looked out the door solemnly, waiting for the guests to come.

When Yang Shifeng came in from outside the door, he saw a serious-looking little man lying on the counter and looking at the door. He smiled and asked Shíyī: "What is Xiao Shifeng doing?"