Chapter 38

Looking at Shíyī didn't extend her hand. Yang Shifeng had to take back the ointment in his hand and pointed to the room where Shíyī lived, "Go in and get some medicine."

Shíyī then stood up and entered the room. She was surprised when she entered. The inside has changed a lot from the original. The sheets on the bed have been replaced with beautiful blue and white colors, there is a circle of lace around the bed, and there is a beautiful pink gauze around the bed. Besides, the original old furniture in the house They were all gone, replaced by a beautiful dresser and wardrobe, a table in the center with a bottle of flowers on it, and the whole room exuded a faint aroma.

Very beautiful and warm.

A warm current slowly flowed through her heart, Shíyī looked at Yang Shifeng, "Yang Shifeng, is this for me?"

Yang Shifeng was silent, and pointed to the bed, "Go sit and put some medicine on your feet."

Shíyī-eyed turned around, sat on the bed obediently, took off her shoes, and stretched her feet in front of Yang Shifeng. She had no intention of doing it herself.

Yang Shifeng silently moved the stool and sat on the edge of the bed, put Shíyī feet on his lap, and dipped some ointment with his fingers to smear her with the same movements as last time.

Shíyī eyes fell on Yang Shifeng's face, slowly sliding down from his forehead, eyebrows, eyes, nose, mouth, chin, every detail, and found that everything was unexpectedly beautiful, even the cheeks. The scars on it all look delicious. She didn't realize that Yang Shifeng was so good-looking before, could it be that the lover sees Xi Shi in their eyes? Because she looks at him differently now, so he looks good wherever she looks?

Shíyī reached out and touched the scar on Yang Shifeng's left face. Yang Shifeng was startled, flashed back like an electric shock, and looked at Shíyī in amazement.

Shíyī withdrew her hand and asked, "Where did the injury on your face come from?"

Yang Shifeng replied lightly, "I accidentally injured it when I went hunting in the mountains."

Shíyī looked at the changes around him, and after a little thought, she understood that this guy must have spent a lot of money to make the house so beautiful. This money must be earned from hunting, and he do it in just a few months. At this point, you can imagine how hard he hunt , no wonder he had injuries on his face.

Shíyī felt a little uncomfortable looking at that sadness, especially seeing how silent he was now, it made her even more uncomfortable.

She felt that his attitude towards her was different. He clearly still cared, but he was cold. Was he angry about her leaving and the hurtful words she said to him?

Shíyī sighed, even if he blamed her for being mad at her, she deserved it, and she herself felt quite irritating. In order to make him forget the words she deliberately said, it was really hurtful.

Forget it, the sin was done by herself, she had to bear it by herself, coax slowly, she believe it would always calm him down.

Shíyī regained her energy and poked Yang Shifeng's shoulder, "Yang Shifeng, do you still want me to live here?"

Yang Shifeng paused after applying the medicine, and nodded after a long time. Shíyī guessed that he was also hesitating for a long time.he was willing to let her live, she couldn't help sighing in her heart again.

After giving Shíyī the medicine, Yang Shifeng stood up and walked out, "I'm going to cook."

Eleven didn't have time to call the others, so he had to put on his shoes and go out and stroll around the yard. When she saw the swing that was still standing there quietly, she couldn't help raising the corners of my mouth, walked over quickly, sat her on the swing, tapped her feet, and slowly swayed up, the breeze was blowing her face, and she felt a sense in her heart. A strange sense of calm.