Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Shíyī drew a picture of a display rack on paper. The length of the rack spans an entire wall, so that when you enter the door, you can see the entire display rack and the goods on it, and the display rack is divided into layers. Each layer is divided into three blocks, so that different items can be arranged in an orderly manner, so that people can see what they want at a glance, which is simple and eye-catching.

The shelf in Shíyī paintings is different from the rows of shelves in the supermarket. She intends to have only such a shelf against the wall. Because there is no monitoring or alarm at this time, it is impossible to let people buy and pay for themselves as before the end of the modern age, because it is unavoidable that things will be stolen by people with dirty hands and feet when they are not paying attention, so Just take it to your guests.

After painting the display rack, Shíyī drew a counter. This kind of counter is similar to the kind of counter that people here do business. The difference is that the counter she designed also has grids and cabinets inside, so that you can put goods inside. The goods are keep at warehouses; the other is, Shíyī also designed a door with a lock for the counter, which can be locked when you are not at ordinary times, so that no one can open it, this is also just in case.

After drawing, Shíyī handed the two drawings to Yang Shifeng.

Yang Shifeng took it and looked at it carefully. He didn't look up for a long time, and he was already fascinated.

Shíyī didn't rush him. When he finally moved his eyes, Shíyī approached and explained to him some special, incomprehensible places on the drawing, and then carefully explained the use of each place. Yang Shifeng listened very carefully, and nodded when he understood.

This painting took almost half the afternoon. Neither of them realized the loss of time. It was Grandpa Yang who saw that the sun was about to go down.

"Why are you two so fascinated . what you are watching there?"

Shíyī saw that Grandpa Yang was coming, pointed to Yang Shifeng's drawings, and motioned him to explain to Grandpa Yang. , he should tell Grandpa Yang.

"Grandpa, come in and sit, we have something to discuss with you." Yang Shifeng beckoned to Grandpa Yang and invited him to come in. After Grandpa Yang sat down, he handed him the blueprint in his hand.

Grandpa Yang is also an old carpenter. He is very sensitive to these things. He narrowed his eyes as soon as he took it in his hands, and took a closer look at it. The more he looked, the more fascinated he became. Grandpa Yang was completely optimistic, and then raised his head to look at the two people, "What you showed me are the shelves and counters, which are similar to the ones in the shops in town? But they are much better-looking than those in the shops in town. "

Shíyī nodded, "This is indeed a display rack and a counter. I want Yang Shifeng to type it out according to this."

Grandpa Yang glanced at Shíyī, then at Yang Shifeng, and asked, "What do you two think? What are you doing this for?"

This time, Yang Shifeng didn't let Shíyī to talk , and Yang Shifeng took the initiative: "Grandpa, I want to open a grocery store in our house, specializing in selling things to people in these ten miles and eight villages, and I won't go hunting in the mountains in the future. "

Grandpa Yang was stunned when he heard the words, but he was not too surprised. He just didn't expect his grandson to think of this idea. He never thought of this in his old age, but he was surprised by the idea. There are so many families here, Every household has to travel thousands of miles to the town every few days for what the buyers need, because they don't have it in this mountain village. If there are shops here, why go to the town?