Chapter 28

Yang Shifeng took Shíyī to an ordinary mountain wall. Under Shíyī gaze, he stretched out his hand to remove a large piece of thorns. After this move, Shíyī discovered that there was a cave behind the thorns.

    Yang Shifeng walked into the cave first, and beckoned to Shíyī, "Come in."

    Shíyī followed, and found that the cave was not big and relatively low, but it was quite clean inside, there was no animal feces at all, and there were many firewood and hay that were placed in the innermost corner, and it was obvious that someone came here often, so he asked Yang Shifeng, "Did you clean this place?"

    Yang Shifeng put down the things he brought, "This is when I was sixteen years old. I discovered it by accident . Since then, I have often come here to rest when I hunt. Sometimes I will come in to avoid the sudden heavy rain. When I go, I will block the entrance of the cave with thorns. It is not easy for ordinary people and animals to find that this is a cave. , so no one here knows about it, I'm the only one here."

    Shíyī understood, and was quite satisfied with this place. She walked to the smooth stone on the side and sat down, "Then we can have a good rest tonight, it's better than sleeping outside."

    Yang Shifeng smiled and  took out the bamboo tube from his bag and handed it to Shíyī, "You drink some water, I'll go outside to hunt a wild animal, and let's bake it at night."

    Shíyī looked at the sky outside, it wasn't completely dark, so he said, "Then you are here. Hunt around here, don't go far."

    "I see, I'll be back in a while." Yang Shifeng couldn't help but reached out and rubbed her hair, and ran quickly with a bow and arrow before she reached out to stop him.

    Shíyī walked to the corner, brought in some firewood, and then went to the cave to find some dead grass to come in, found a fire stick from the baggage brought by Yang Shifeng, lit the dead grass, and then set up the firewood, and the fire gradually burned. up.

    After a while, Yang Shifeng came back, holding a wild rabbit in his hand to show Shíyī, "Shíyī, let's eat pancakes with roasted hare at night."

    Shíyī eyes lit up, and she licked her lips. Roasting seems to be able to smell the unique aroma of roasted rabbits. Shíyī can't help but feel that it is so right to bring Yang Shifeng. Last time she came alone and starved to death.

    "Yang Shifeng, why are you so virtuous?" Shíyī sighed from the bottom of his heart.

    Yang Shifeng looked at Shíyī helplessly, "Shíyī, don't say that a man is virtuous, this is used to describe a woman."

    Shíyī raised her mouth and sneered, "You are the most virtuous, and women are not comparable of you."

    Yang Shifeng shook his head dotingly, took out the dagger he brought in the bag, peeled off the rabbit's skin in three or two strokes, then cut open the belly to clean the internal organs, washed them with water, and put them on a wooden stick. , put it on the fire and start roasting.

    Shíyī thought it was just baked like this, but who knew that Yang Shifeng magically took out a paper bag from the bag, and after opening it, it turned out to be the seasoning for home cooking.

    Shíyī can't even admire Yang Shifeng more  "You even brought seasonings? How did you remember it?"

    Yang Shifeng skillfully sprinkled the seasoning on the rabbit and turned the rabbit meat. "When you go up the mountain, take it with me, just in case." In fact, when Yang Shifeng came to the mountain for hunting, he always brought only two coarse grain buns to deal with it. Now, even if you hit the prey, you are reluctant to bake it. This time, it was all for Shíyī, and he was reluctant to let her eat the biscuits, but he definitely wouldn't say this to Shíyī.