Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Uncle Sun cut the meat, Yang Shifeng weighed, and the two of them worked hard all morning. When the sun rose high at noon, the people in the yard finally left with satisfied smiles.

    At this time, less than one-tenth of the whole wild boar remained.

    Yang Shifeng cut off a large piece of meat from his hind leg with a knife, tied it with a rope and handed it to Uncle Sun, "Uncle, you have worked hard today, you can take these meat home and eat, and the rest will not be sold. , keep at home to eat."

    Uncle Sun was not polite, and happily took at least five or six kilograms of pork, smiling from ear to ear, "Okay, Uncle will go, I'll leave the tools to you. You can use it, and you can send it to me after you use it."

    Yang Shifeng thanked him, and after sending Uncle Sun out, he used a knife to cut several portions out of the remaining meat. These were intended to be given to the person who went to the mountain yesterday to help him lift the wild boar.

    "Yo, Shi Feng, this is all the pork sold?" Song Juanhua came in from the door with a smile, staring at the pork on the ground and couldn't move her eyes.

    Yang Shifeng looked up at her, lowered his head and continued to cut the pork, "Well, it's sold out."

    Song Juanhua curled her lips and beckoned the two little guys behind her to come over quickly, "Come and see, this is  your big brother. Wild boar, there is only so much left, if you don’t look at it, you will have nothing to watch.”

The little boy was in a hurry when he heard the words, and hurriedly ran to the pork with his short legs, and said to Yang Shifeng: “Big brother, I want to Eat pork, don't sell it out, I won't have anything to eat when it's sold out."

The   little girl saw her brother run away, she also ran forward and squatted to look at the meat on the ground, shouting that she wanted to eat pork.

    Song Juanhua watched with a smile.

    Yang Shifeng ignored Song Juanhua, and handed the little boy a piece of pork that was cut down next to about four or five kilograms, "Here, this is the meat for your family, take it back to your father."

The little boy saw such a big piece of meat, His eyes lit up, and he didn't think the pork was dirty. He hugged the pork and didn't let it go. He stood up and ran to Song Juanhua's side, "Mother, look at the big brother who gave me such a big piece of meat."

    "Brother, brother, you Wait for me, I'm going to hold the flesh too." The little girl ran after the boy.

    Song Juanhua looked at the size of the piece of meat, but her face was not very good. She was too dissatisfied with this piece of meat. For such a big pig, with a total of five or six hundred kilograms, she even gave such a few kilograms of meat to their family. It's too stingy, why don't you have to come with fifty or sixty pounds?

    Song Juanhua first let the two children bring the meat home, and then said to Yang Shifeng: "Shifeng, your second uncle is quite old, and he went up the mountain to carry pigs for you without saying a word. This is a piece of heart for you, That's not even comparable to his own son, your second uncle treats you better than his own son."

    Yang Shifeng lowered his head and cut the meat without saying a word.

    Seeing that he didn't speak, Song Juanhua rolled her eyes and started talking again, "When you were young, your second uncle often stole his own rations for you to eat. He was a big man who was hungry every day. Skinny and skinny, do you remember all this?"