Chapter 25

Yang Shifeng was pressing Song Baozhu's legs that he wanted to kick, so that his forehead was covered in sweat, but he didn't move in the slightest, which also allowed Shíyī to smoothly take the bone back to its original position.

    Now that the bones are connected, all they need to do next is to slowly restore the bones to their original shape. Shíyī finds out the corresponding herbs and mashes them up, puts them on Song Baozhu's legs, and wraps them in layers of gauze.

    Seeing Shíyī put their hands away, the Song family hurried forward, and Mother Song asked, "Doctor Shíyī, is this okay?"

    Shíyī nodded, " you will come here every two days to change the medicine, and then Just drink the medicine according to the prescription I gave." Shíyī went to the yard, grabbed a few kinds of herbs from the herbs she had processed, and carefully mixed them in proportion for the Song family.

    The Song family was overjoyed, took the medicine bag happily, and carried Song Baozhu back to Uncle Yang's house.

    At this time, Yang Shifeng brought a basin of water and put it on the table, "Shíyī, wash your hands."

    Shíyī was about to wash her hands when the water came, and he couldn't help smiling at Yang Shifeng, "Thank you."

    Yang Shifeng smiled and didn't say anything. He sat in front of the wood in the yard again, picked up the tool and planed the wood.

    Shíyī squatted in front of him and watched his rough hands move skillfully and quickly on the wood. After a while, a prototype of a medicine box came out. Yang Shifeng picked up the grinding tool and began to polish it carefully on the wooden box. After polishing a cup of tea, a beautiful looking medicine box was completed, and it was divided into compartments, which could be classified into different categories.

    Shíyī was satisfied, "Yang Shifeng, you are a good carpenter."

    Yang Shifeng smiled and shook his head, "It's far worse than grandpa."

    Shíyī took the medicine box and looked carefully, and saw Yang Shifeng's hand. He was still doing something and Shíyī asked, "What are you doing?"

    Yang Shifeng pursed his lips and smiled while drawing lines on the wood with a charcoal head, "You'll find out later."

    Shíyī saw that he was still mysterious, shrugged her shoulders and didn't ask any more questions, just watched from the side, and when she looked at it, she saw that a delicate swing had taken shape.

    she was surprised, "Yang Shifeng, are you making a swing?"

    Yang Shifeng nodded, picked up the two thick ropes he had prepared and walked under the big tree in the yard, and put the rope on the thickest branch that stretched out. He threw it, and replied, "I'll make you a swing."

    Actually, Yang Shifeng was afraid that Shíyī would be bored. Usually, when he had nothing to do, he would see Shíyī squatting in front of the chicken coop and watching the chickens. He was afraid that she would be bored, so he remembered it. Make her a swing so she can play in the yard when she has nothing to do.

    Shíyī became interested and went under the tree to watch Yang Shifeng's swing. She knows about swings, but she has never played them, because in the last days, children under the age of six are all playing. She was locked in the experimental base when she was a child, and it is impossible to come into contact with it. there is no time and mood to play this. If going out Maybe when she was playing, she was fight by the opponent, and didn't know how to die when she died.