Chapter 23

"Why do you shout when you run? It can also cure the disease?" Song Dawei was puzzled.

    "Of course, your heart is about to die, and it gradually stops beating, but running can speed up your heartbeat, which is just the way to treat this. Do you think about whether your heart beats very fast every time you run?"

    Song Dawei thought about it, the doubts in my heart disappeared, and at this time, he listened .

Shíyī  continued to explain: "As for shouting, it is because there is turbid qi in the body when you are sick, and it must be discharged. The recovery will be faster."

    Song Dawei was convinced now, nodded again and again, completely forgetting what purpose he was here for today, for him, lust is not as important as life.

    "Okay, go back quickly, this month you'd better not touch big fish and big meat, don't touch alcohol, and don't touch women's lust, otherwise the disease will only get worse." Shíyī made another shot.

    Song Dawei had a meal, and felt bitter in his heart. He just felt that these requirements were deadly. It's fine if you can't eat meat and drink, but you can't touch women? He started eating meat since he was fourteen years old, where did he quit sleep with woman? How can this be tolerated?

    Seeing Song Dawei's expression, Shíyī said slowly: "You have to remember, once an exception is made, the condition will be a little more serious, and then I can't save you."

    Song Dawei was startled, and suddenly nodded, " Okay, I know, I'll abide by it."

    Shíyī stretched out her hand, "Okay, then the recovery will be fine, now give me the consultation fee."

    Song Dawei took out his purse and asked, "Overcharge. Money?"

    "A tael of silver."

    "What?! A tael of silver?" Song Dawei shook his hand, and was startled by the big opening of the lion Shíyī. One tael of silver was enough for him to drink two flowers.

    Shíyī face sank, "What do you mean? If you look down on it, don't come to me."

    Song Dawei is a person who loves face, so what can he do if he is told that he can't look down on a doctor, especially in front of the little lady who is thinking in his heart, he can't lose face, So he gritted his teeth, and with blood in his heart, gave Shíyī the one tael of silver in the purse that he used to drink the flower wine.

    After giving the money, Song Dawei became softer all over, and he didn't want to flirt with Shíyī anymore, so he turned around and went home. He has no strength now.

    Song Dawei had just left, and Yang Shifeng came back. He put down the sickle in his hand and asked, "I seem to have seen Song Dawei just now. Did he leave the house?"

    Shíyī did not hide from him, "He came to find  doctor and I just left."

    Yang Shifeng threw the hat on his head and walked quickly to Shíyī to look at her anxiously, "He didn't do anything, right? Don't pay attention to that person, that person is a second-rate. He Doesn't do good things."

    Seeing that he was anxious, Shíyī waved her hand, "What can he do, I'll treated him, well, I even earn a tael of silver." Shíyī will give the one tael of silver in her hand to  sees.

    Really sick? "He's really sick? What sickness costs a tael of silver?"

    "It's not sick, but he said he was sick, and I couldn't say he wasn't sick, so I went with him." Shíyī felt that Song Dawei was not only disgusting, but his brain was too stupid, she obviously fooled him. He also believed it completely, and really didn't know how to say it.