Chapter 04

"Shifeng, did you go up the mountain to hunt today?"

    Yang Shifeng nodded, and the second aunt clearly saw him when he left in the morning.

    When Song Juanhua heard this, she rolled her eyes in the room, but didn't see what she wanted to see, so she asked directly, "Then why didn't I see your prey?"

    She saw him go up the mountain with a bow and arrow this morning. Yes, it must be hunting, so she have been looking forward to it at home. Usually, when her nephew goes hunting, he will bring some prey to her family, but today she did not wait until dinner, so she had to ask. .

    Yang Shifeng pursed his lips, how could he not hear what his second aunt meant, and explained: "Second aunt, something happened to the mountain today. I didn't hunt, so I didn't bring the prey back."

    Song Juanhua was stunned for a moment, and a deep sense of disappointment rose from her heart. Originally, they were eagerly waiting for the meat, but it turned out that they didn't have to eat it at all, and she felt uncomfortable. Usually, their family was reluctant to buy meat. It's more moisturizing, and now they're greedy  as they haven't eaten meat for two days.

    she thought she ate meat again today, but who knew that I didn't bring the prey back.

    Song Juanhua twitched the corners of her mouth and asked reluctantly, "Shi Feng, you really didn't get hit?"

    Of course Yang Shifeng could hear if his second aunt obviously didn't believe it, but he was used to it and wouldn't be angry, . Even with such a person, he doesn't want to care about her. He treats the second uncle's family well for the sake of his second uncle and how many children he has. He will ignore the second aunt's words.

    "Second aunt, I really didn't hunt today, I'll go tomorrow, I'll definitely bring the prey back."

    Song Juanhua's face improved a lot after hearing this, and she accepted the fact that there was no meat to eat today, so she waved her hand. "That's alright, it's the same if we eat meat tomorrow."

    After speaking, she didn't rush to leave. She looked at the white rice in Shiyi bowls, stretched out her hand and pulled the two children behind her to the table, smiling embarrassedly.  "Shi Feng, today Second Aunt thought she had meat to eat, so she cooked a little less, how could I know that there is no meat to eat, your two younger brothers and sisters are not full, I think you have done a lot today, If you have more food, give your two younger siblings
something to eat.”

These two children are used to eating from Yang Shifeng’s food, and in their hearts, the things in Shifeng’s brother’s house belong to theirs, and they can take whatever they want.  and the two children immediately looked at the food and shouted, "Brother Shi Feng, we want to eat."

    These are the two youngest children of the second uncle's family. They are rare twins. They are only six years old this year. Yuxue is cute. Usually the second uncle is very fond of these two children. Yang Shifeng also follows them. If there is anything It's delicious, he will give it if they want, but today, this meal is made for the little fairy, and it seems that it is not enough to eat from the appearance of the little fairy.

    Yang Shifeng pursed his lips. He didn't know how to reject two such small children. If he let the two children watch him eat, he would feel sorry for himself, but he couldn't let the little fairy not get enough to eat, so,  Looking at the bowl of rice that he had left for him, Yang Shifeng sighed in his heart, and picked up his bowl and handed it to the two children.

    Song Juanhua was satisfied when Yang Shifeng picked up the bowl of white rice in his hand and prepared to share it with the two children, but he did not expect that Yang Shifeng's raised hand was stopped by a chopstick, and it was Shiyi who stopped him.