Chapter 43

The large and small bags are placed in a small hall, and these are all sold in, and it takes a long time to clean up.

Grandpa Yang simply said: "I think we have to spare a day to arrange the goods, or we will officially open the next day."

Shíyī knows that there are no grocery stores in the ten miles and eight villages, which means that this one in their family will be the only one. but at present it is only the people in this village who know that they are going to open a shop, and very few people in the outer village know about it. If you want to open a business and hope for a good business, it is definitely not enough to rely on the people in this village. People have to know the news. Then Shíyī thought about it and asked, "Are there any people in our village who are familiar with people from other villages and can speak well?"

Grandpa Yang was puzzled, "Why are you asking this?

" we must advertising . It's not enough for people from our village to come and cheer. It's better that people from other villages also know the news. I think we can give money and find someone who can talk to other villages to help us talk about it. so that everyone will come."

"This is not bad, it would be good if people from other villages also come to do business, I didn't even think of it. The Huang Ergou, who is running around in eight villages every day, can talk to anyone, and his mouth is like a big trumpet, so it's right to look for him."

Such a person is indeed right, give him some money, he is sure to be very happy. Grandpa Yang immediately took the money to find this Huang Ergou. Not to mention, this person is really not small. When the business opened, many people came here, many of them were from other villages, and many people was also brt a basket in it, and at first glance, it was here to buy something.

Yang Shifeng tied the firecracker to a long bamboo pole, ignited the firecracker as soon as it arrived, and it started to crackle instantly, making it very lively.

When the firecrackers were exhausted, Grandpa Yang came out with a dustpan of candy, and said to a large group of people at the door: "Folks, everyone knows that our nests in eight villages are in this mountain nest, and it is not easy to go out. Buying something is suffering. Everyone must be annoying, right? Now, my family has opened this grocery store, and they sell some things that everyone usually needs. You can come and buy it just by walking around a little, and you can rest assured. The price will definitely not be more expensive than the one in the town, everyone just buy it with confidence."

There was a commotion in the crowd, and everyone suddenly talked a lot.

Grandpa Yang added: "Today is the first day of our shop's opening. To celebrate the opening, we have a discount today. As long as you buy more than 30 cents in my shop, we will give you a pack of salt for free today!" This idea of ​​discounts is also thought of by Shíyī. The purpose is to promote popularity and add goodwill to everyone, so they will often come to buy them in the future.

Everyone was very happy when they heard the news. Originally, they thought that it would be a rare good thing to open a grocery store in the village and not have to travel thousands of miles to the town to buy things. Sending a pack of salt can also be worth two or three cents, which is not a small amount.

Everyone applauded, and the happy children followed, clapping their hands and screaming.

Grandpa Yang was also very happy when he saw the lively scene. He reached out and grabbed a handful of candy and sprinkled it out, "I'll send you some candy today to make you feel happy!"

Why don't you get excited if you can grab candy for free?

Everyone bent down and started grabbing it, one by one faster than the other. When they grabbed it, they flushed with joy and hid in their pockets in a hurry.