Chapter 70

Yang Shifeng's worries were not superfluous at all. Next, many villagers came to borrow money one after another, all because they wanted to spend money to buy peace.

    However, among these borrowers, it is not that they can’t afford the money. Some people have money and can’t bear it. Yang Shifeng, as he said before, will always ask for interest. When these people hear that they want to give so much interest, Then he retreated and went back embarrassedly, but there were naturally a lot of nasty things behind his back.

    As for those who have to borrow no matter how high the interest rate is, Yang Shifeng knows that they really need money, so he borrows generously.

    Growing up with Yang Shifeng, Dazhao, who is as close as a brother, also came to the door.

    Dazhu and his wife came together. The two brought a basket of sweet potatoes and said embarrassedly: "There is nothing good at home, I can only bring some sweet potatoes for the children. Don't take it offense."

    "What are you doing? Is it hard to bring something with me when you come to my house? Then should I bring something with me next time I go to your house? Take these sweet potatoes back!"

    Dazhu patted Yang Shifeng's shoulder, "Shifeng, I didn't give it to you, I brought it to Tuanzi. This is my little intention. It's just that  uncle is too shabby, and there is nothing good to bring him."

    Yang Shifeng frowned, "What is shabby and not shabby, Duanzi can only eat milk now, and he can't eat these things if you bring them. You can't eat them when he is older, and take them back now." Yang Shifeng knew that the villagers had nothing to do in winter. For food, sweet potatoes are a good thing. Some people rely on them to survive the whole winter. Now the villagers are in difficulty, and the Dazhu family must not have a good time. He will not accept them anyway.

    Dazhu ignored Yang Shifeng and pushed the cleaned sweet potato to Duanzi who was in Shíyī arms and rolled his eyes curiously, "Duanzi, Uncle Dazhu brought you the sweet potato, keep it, I won't give it to your Daddy."

    Tuanzi was very sensitive to his name, and when he heard Dazhu calling him, he immediately said "Aah" twice, as if in response, and then turned his eyes to the red sweet potato, his eyes widened. Yes, the little hand began to grab and grab enough sweet potatoes again.

    Dazhu's daughter-in-law saw  Duanzi's chubby, glutinous yet smart and lively appearance, her heart almost melted, she couldn't help reaching out and grabbed a small hand of Duanzi and rubbed it, "Look at how much we like Duanzi, he want to reach out and take it all, how can you be so smart at such a young age ."

Dazhu added, "Look, Tuanzi likes it very much, you can't reject us in place of Tuanzi."

    Yang Shifeng was quite dumbfounded, knowing that it was impossible to return, so he had to Helplessly said: "Okay, okay, then I will accept it instead of Duanzi's, but next time you come again, don't do this, or I will be really angry with you."

    "Okay, okay, not next time."

    Shíyī sighed silently . After a sigh of relief, he pinched the flesh on the little fat man's cheeks, hating the iron and scolding him, "Little fat man, why are you so rude? You like everything they give you!"

    "Wow-- "The little fat man waved his little hand, very dissatisfied with his old lady talking about him.

    Dazhu's wife looked hot and couldn't help asking eagerly: "Shíyī, can I hug  Duanzi?

    " Come, give Auntie a hug, don't move around, or Auntie won't be able to hold you."

The  little fat man looked at Dazhu's wife who stretched out her hand, gave her an "ah", and was hugged obediently.