Chapter 21

It was already afternoon when Yang Shifeng came back with the meat he bought. The weather was hot, and the meat could not be kept. Yang Shifeng took the time to deal with it, and made the three dishes that he had promised Shíyī that night.

    Shíyī was too fragrant to walk because of the three dishes, so she stayed in the kitchen and watched Yang Shifeng cook, not wanting to go out.

    Yang Shifeng smiled helplessly and let her followed him. He just gave her the fire-making fan and asked her to fan him.

    After all the three dishes were ready, Shíyī eyes lit up, and she picked up the three dishes and put them on the table in the main room. Then, without Yang Shifeng saying anything, he took the bowl and put three bowls of rice out, "Okay, eat!"

    Yang Shifeng Seeing her like this, he wanted to laugh, and he shook her head dotingly, "Okay, let's eat."

    Yang Shifeng went to the room and carried Grandpa Yang out on his back, and the three gathered around the table to have a hearty dinner.

    During the banquet, Grandpa Yang and Yang Shifeng talked about the second Uncle Yang coming in the afternoon, and also said that Uncle Yang asked him to help Shíyī talk about the treatment of Song Juanhua's younger brother's leg.

    Yang Shifeng frowned when he heard the words, and looked at Shíyī: "Shíyī, if you don't want to go, don't go, don't care what the second uncle and the others say."

    Who knows, Shíyī took a bite and said, "But I have already agreed. "

    " Ah?" Yang Shifeng was surprised, "You agreed? Didn't you want to? Did the second uncle say something?"

    Shíyī shook her head, "No, I wanted to agree, but I mentioned it. The condition, five taels of silver."

    Five taels of silver? Yang Shifeng was taken aback by this price. The farmer's family could not save five taels of silver a year. Yang Shifeng could be sure that some poor families in the village did not have five taels of silver in their savings until now, can be said to be difficult.

    "This money, I think the second aunt's family is reluctant to take it out. If they don't show up, then we won't treat it." Yang Shifeng said, he didn't want to treat Shíyī for free at all, but he still remembered that the second aunt scolded Shíyī.

    Old Master Yang nodded when he heard the words: "Yes, since you want to treat your legs, you have to be willing to spend money. Could it be that you want Shíyī girls to treat them for free? Think beautifully! If you don't want to spend money, then don't treat them."

    Shíyī agreed with these words and nodded, "If you don't give money, you can't talk about it."

    Yang Shifeng thought about it and said, "Then I'll go to my second uncle tomorrow to tell you about your conditions, whether you want to follow them."

    Yang Grandpa suddenly smiled when he heard the words, and said meaningfully: "I see, you don't have to wait for tomorrow, you can talk later."

    "Ah?" Yang Shifeng heard what Grandpa Yang said before he could react. The voices of two little radishes from the second uncle's house came from outside the door, "Big brother—big brother—"

    Yang Shifeng: "..."

     Well, he forgot that he cooked delicious food today,  How could the second family house not smell it.

    The two twins smelled the fragrance and ran in, followed by Song Juanhua who was smiling.

    As soon as the two children came, they pulled Yang Shifeng's sleeves and begged for food, Song Juanhua smiled and said, "I'm so sorry, these two children are too greedy, they have to come when they smell the fragrance, and I can't help it. , sigh."