Chapter 22

Yang Shifeng went to the village chief and told him that Shíyī was willing to treat the villagers. The village chief was overjoyed when he heard the words. He was someone who had seen Shíyī medical skills and knew that if there was a person with such medical skills in the village, it would be amazing. What a good thing, for a time, the village chief was so excited that he rubbed his hands together.

    "Okay, good wow, so that we will have a doctor in the future, and people from these eight villages can also come to see a doctor, so there is no need to travel thousands of miles to the town. This good thing has actually fallen on us! Shi Feng, this is all. Thanks to you, I am here to thank you on behalf of the villagers in these eight villages." The village chief patted Yang Shifeng on the shoulder and said.

    Yang Shifeng didn't dare to take credit, so he waved his hand embarrassedly and said, "Don't thank me, village chief. It has nothing to do with me. If you want to thank me, I would also like to thank Miss Shíyī. She has good medical skills, so I'm here to send a message."

    The village chief smiled and patted Yang Shifeng on the shoulder again with admiration, knowing that he has always been a person who doesn't like to brag, which is why he likes this kid Shi Feng so much. There are not many young men, it would be great if Shi Feng could see his Cuilan, but unfortunately......

    The village chief looked at Yang Shifeng with pity, remembering how his little daughter's eyes were red and swollen every day in the past few days, and he felt distressed. "Shi Feng, are you really not thinking about my Cuilan anymore? She has liked you since she was a child. This is a rare feeling."

    Yang Shifeng pursed his lips, shook his head and said seriously: "Village Chief, I still have the same thoughts as before, I have no love for Cuilan, and the conditions of my family are also poor, Cuilan can definitely find a better one. It will not be bad in the future."

    Speaking of this, the village chief also knew that it was completely impossible, and sighed deeply, "That's it, it seems that you have no fate, I won't talk about it in the future, Don't talk about it." The village chief turned around and waved to Yang Shifeng behind him, "Go back, I'll go tell the villagers about this now."

    Yang Shifeng looked at the back of the village chief for a while, then turned and went back. .

    ****

    Yang Shifeng's rice has not been finished, and he has to go to the fields to cut it, but this time he didn't let Shíyī follow, "It's too hot, your skin will get red after going out for a while, you can't stand it, let’s stay at home, and, don’t you want to be doctor in the village, what if someone from the village wants to see you?”

    Yang Shifeng said a lot, afraid that Shíyī would go with him to heat up the people and then damaged the delicate skin.

    In fact, Shíyī didn't plan to follow him to the fields to watch people cut rice, not because she was afraid of being exposed to the sun, but because she had important things to do. Since she has decided to be a doctor in the village, she can't just look at it. She needs medicine to see a doctor. She doesn't have any medicine in her hand. Could it be that she looked at it, then wrote a prescription, and then let them travel back and forth for eight miles. Hour way to town to get medicine? What's the difference between that and going straight to the town to see a doctor.

    Since she wants to use the last month or so to make some money, she has to ensure the quality of service after receiving the money. This is her usual principle of doing things, so Shíyī decided to go to the mountain to pick some herbs today, so as to facilitate the treatment of the people here. sick.