Chapter 71

In the blink of an eye, it is a new year. A few days before the new year, the school will hold the end-of-year exam.

    This time, Xiao Shitou won the first place in the test, and Shíyī gave him a story book he wanted very much. Xiao Shishi was so happy that he couldn't see his teeth. He went to the little fat man who was playing alone on the bed and offered the treasure, "Duanzi, this is my uncle's reward, for you!"

    Tuanzi glanced at Xiaoshishi with his mouth open, then looked down at the book Xiaoshishi gave him, and blinked. Blink, reach for it, but unfortunately the hand is too small to hold it.

    Seeing this, Xiao Shishi brought the book in front of him so that he could grab it.

    Xiao Tuanzi's two little fat hands went up together and fluttered around the book. Later, seeing that he couldn't grasp it, he put his head close, "Ahhhh" and bit the corner of the book. The corners are drool.

    Xiao Shitou was drooling when he read the book, and felt a little distressed. He carefully touched Xiao Tuanzi's fat face and coaxed: "Duanzi, the book is for reading, not biting, okay?"

    In the end, without the coaxing of Xiao Shi the little fat man gnawed on it for a while and found that the taste was not good at all. He immediately let go of his mouth and stuck out his tongue with bared teeth. His eyes were a little disgusting, as if he was saying: Why is it so unpalatable!

    The little fat man lost interest in this thing at once, didn't even look at it, continued to play with his fat feet, and even tried to put his feet in his mouth.

    Xiao Shi hurriedly grabbed his fat feet, "Duanzi can't eat your feet, they're dirty. Come on, let's read, shall we?" Xiaoshi handed the book in his hand to the little guy again, trying to attract his attention .

    However, the little fat man, who had just tasted it, lost all interest in the book, shook his head, and stretched out his hand to push the book in front of him, shouting "Ula Ula" from his mouth.

    Xiao Shi Shi frowned, "Duanzi, don't you like books?"

    "Wow-" Fatty continued to grab his feet and stuff them into his mouth.

    Xiao Shishi sighed, and had to accept the fact that Xiao Duanzi didn't like his cherished book, and instead tried to stop him from eating his own feet. However, the little fat man was always stopped, got angry, and yelled at Xiao Shishi.

    "Little fat man, what are you doing!" As soon as Shíyī came in, she saw the fat tortoise on the bed yelling at Xiao Shi, and the milk was fierce.

    The little fat man saw the old mother coming in, and said "Aah" at her twice. 

   Shíyī  picked him up, bit his little fat, and asked him fiercely: "Tell mother, are you bullying your uncle? Are you itchy? Huh?"

Smacking his lips, he hugged Shíyī neck, buried his face in her neck and didn't move, pretending to be dead.

    Seeing this, Xiao Shishi said, "Sister, Duanzi didn't kill me, it's just that he wanted to put his foot in his mouth, but I wouldn't let him. He got angry."

    Shíyī touched Xiao Shishi's head, "You You did the right thing, in the future, if he gets angry, you can't let him stop it. If he dares to be violent, you can beat him, just beat him!"

    Xiao Shishi laughed and looked at his cute little nephew, "I'll tell Tuanzi well, I can't beat him. ."

    Shíyī shook her head helplessly, and patted the fat ass of the little fat man in his arms, "Did you put your foot in your mouth? How many times has my mother told you not to? I think you deserve a beating!"