Chapter 72

Shíyī heard very light footsteps outside, and the footsteps were not from the family.

    Someone out there!

    Shíyī glanced at the cradle calmly, the little guy was sleeping soundly, she couldn't help but sighed in relief, sat up quietly, and stretched out his hand to poke Yang Shifeng's chest.

    Yang Shifeng opened his eyes immediately, "Shíyī, why—"

    Shíyī covered his mouth, leaned into his ear and said in a very low voice, "Don't talk, there are people outside."

    Yang Shifeng's eyes tightened , nodded silently, sat up, took the clothes that the two of them had placed by the bed, put them on in the dark, then got out of bed first, and pressed Shíyī shoulder, indicating that she was in the room She waited in the cradle and gently carried the little guy in the cradle into her arms, then walked to the cabinet, took the  daggers Shíyī used for healing, and quietly walked to the door and opened it.

    Sure enough, there was a rustling sound in the main room, as if something was flipping, Yang Shifeng's eyes darkened, and he almost guessed what the visitor was doing.

    Yang Shifeng held the dagger and listened quietly for a while. He heard that there was only one person flipping it. He had a plan in his mind, so he moved out slowly, and moved to the counter step by step, and gradually saw a dark figure who was putting the shelves on the shelf. He put the things on the table into a cloth bag, and he didn't notice that someone had come behind him.

    At this time, Yang Shifeng raised the chair that was on the side and swung it towards the black shadow. The black shadow might as well be thrown to the ground by the huge force of the chair, and hit the counter with a loud noise. A scream came out of his mouth.

    "Who is it!" Yang Shifeng threw himself into the counter after pushing on the counter, raised the chair again and swung it on the back of the person who came, and slammed the thief who was about to get up and ran to the ground again, screaming in agony bigger than just now.

    Yang Shifeng stepped forward and grabbed the future man's arm, twisted it behind him, and put his knee on the man's back waist, firmly restraining him, making him unable to move at all.

    At this time, Grandpa Yang heard the movement and ran out, lit a candle, and the house suddenly lit up, and everything in front of him became clear.

    "What's going on?"

    "A thief came to our house to steal something." Yang Shifeng said, reaching out and twisting the thief's face under him, and the thief's appearance suddenly appeared in front of him, it turned out to be an acquaintance!

    "Tang Laosi, it's actually you!" The person who came was Tang Laosi from the same village.

    Tang Laosi fell to the ground and bled, his mouth was smashed, his nose was bleeding, what a terrible word, seeing that he was caught, he begged for mercy in fear, "I'm sorry, I'm so fascinated, you guys Let me go, I don't dare anymore."

    "Ah—" Yang Shifeng was about to say something when he heard a scream from the yard. He was startled and immediately said to Grandpa Yang, "Grandpa, hurry up. Bring me a rope."

    Grandpa Yang hurriedly went to the place where the sundries were kept and took the rope. Shíyī stepped on a black figure under his feet, holding her little Duanzi firmly in her arms.

    The person under Shíyī feet moved around like a tortoise, but he couldn't break free at all, so he could only beg, "It hurts! Don't step on it again, let me go! I won't run away."