Chapter 53

Since he became a family with Shíyī, Yang Shifeng officially moved into Shíyī current room and moved all his original things over. After a while, the room became different.

Yang Shifeng likes the feeling that everything about the two people is intertwined, especially seeing two people's clothes mixed together, there is an indescribable sense of satisfaction. He kissed gently on her forehead, moved to her eyes and nose, and finally kissed her red and slightly swollen lips, afraid of waking her up, so he didn't dare to go deep, only nibble on her lips , no matter how kissed is not enough.

Shíyī frowned because of the touch on her lips, Yang Shifeng hurriedly let go, not daring to kiss again, and simply sat on the edge of the bed and watched her sleep.

Just looking at it like this, he couldn't help but smile.

Yang Shifeng never knew, it turned out that liking someone was so magical, he couldn't control his heart, his emotions were completely in the hands of the other party, her every move always affected his heart, and he was willing to do anything for her . It seems that he has lost himself, but he is happy. Now, she is a sweet burden to him, and maybe this burden will increase in the future.

Yang Shifeng moved his gaze to Shíyī stomach, watched quietly for a while, then slowly stretched out his hand to cover it, his fingertips moved slightly and rubbed gently.

In the future, will there be a baby here, a baby that belongs to him and hers, who is as beautiful and cute as she is, who will call his daddy in a nutty way, will stretch out his little hand to ask him to hug, and will play tricks in his arms Coquettish?

Just thinking about it like this made Yang Shifeng's heart agitated, and his whole body became warm. He can't help but think of what it would be like to have a child.

If you have a child, you need to earn more money. It is not easy to raise a child. He not only hopes that his child will be fed and clothed, but he also hopes that he can study and read, and see a bigger and better world outside. , don't be illiterate like their older generation, and spend your whole life digging food in the ground with your head down.

The child Shíyī gave him should not be like this.

Yang Shifeng thought, relying on the current income of the grocery store is not enough.

"What are you looking at? Huh?" Shíyī felt that someone was looking at her in a daze. She didn't expect to open her eyes and see that Yang Shifeng was staring at her, and she didn't know how long he had been watching.

Yang Shifeng touched Shíyī face, "Are you awake? Are you still asleep?"

Shíyī lifted the corner of the quilt and said lazily, "Come in and hug me for a while."

Yang Shifeng had no choice but to take off his coat. She lay down with her in bed, and she couldn't control her sleepiness during the day.

Shíyī nestled into his arms happily, curling his hair to play.

Yang Shifeng saw that she was not sleepy for a while, so he told her about his plans.

"Shíyī, I'm thinking about buying things from the villagers recently, so that they can not only come to our store to buy things, but also sell things."

Shíyī heard it and understood, "You want to accept the villagers to sell for them. Then sell them to the town?"

"Well, people in the village really don't have to go to the town to buy things now, but to sell something to make some money, they still have to travel thousands of miles, sometimes selling a basket of eggs will have to go all day. If I pay for their things, they should be willing to pay a little less."