Chapter 56

After naming Xiao Shi, She wrote the three words 'Yang Mingrui' on the paper to teach Xiao Shi to write. No matter what, he had to write his name well.

    Xiao Shitou cherished his new name very much. He took the pen and wrote each stroke very carefully. He could sit there for a long time without moving, and he didn't need anyone to supervise him. Shíyī had never seen a child who cherished the opportunity to learn so much.

    Xiao Shi studied hard for two days, and finally learned how to write his name. He was excited and proud. He showed it to Grandpa Yang and Yang Shifeng. Deng Deng Deng ran out.

    Shíyī didn't know why, "Where did he go?"

    Yang Shifeng smiled and said: "It must have gone out to show other children, children are like this."

    Grandpa Yang also laughed, "The children in the village are illiterate, Knowing how to write is an amazing thing, they probably envy when they see that Xiao Shi can write, this stinky boy, this is going to show off."

    Shíyī laughed after listening to it, even if Xiao Shi looked very sensible, but In fact, still a child, has its childish side.

    After a while, Xiao Shi that ran out came back, but this time there were a lot of little ones behind.

    Xiao Shitou ran to Shíyī out of breath, put his paper on the table carefully, and then said to Shíyī: "Sister, they also want to know how their names are written, can you help them? Do you also write one for them to take back?"

    Shíyī looked at the radish heads who were following Xiao Shishi and looking at her eagerly, each of them was about the size of Xiao Shi, and when Shi Yi was looking at them, they immediately lowered their head in embarrassment. Dare to look at it, but she could see clearly the envy and longing for Xiao Shi in those eyes.

    Shíyī smiled, rubbed Xiao Shishi's head, went into the room and took out a few pieces of paper. Under the bright eyes of the children, she started to write with a pen.

    She asked the leading boy, "What's your name?"

    The boy knew that Shíyī was going to write his name, and he was so excited that he didn't know where to put it, and stammered: "I...my name is Da Mao."

    "Huh?" Shíyī wrote  paused, "Don't say your nickname, what's your real name?"

Da Mao was stunned, scratched his head and said, "I, my name is Da Mao."

    Xiao Shi Shi hurriedly explained to Shíyī: "Sister, Da Mao does not have the big name either, his name is Da Mao, his name is Wang Da Mao, you can write for him."

    Shíyī blinked and had to write the words 'Wang Da Mao' on the paper.

    Next was the second child. When he came up, he told Shíyī loudly that his name was Yang Dali. Eleven guessed that it was also a  nickname, and wrote it down on the paper.

    The children in the back are all about the same, and none of them have a serious name. Shíyī discovered that no one here has the habit of naming their children.

    Yang Shifeng listened to the whole process, and explained to Shíyī when the two of them went to bed at night: "No one in the village has ever studied, and everyone has a bad name. They are used to calling Da Mao Er Mao and Da Zhu Er Zhu since childhood. Big. Girls sometimes give a good name to orchid or flower.”

    Shíyī frowned, suddenly remembering that Yang Shifeng’s name was different, and asked, “Then why don’t you The same? Your name is pretty good."