Chapter 55

Zhu Laosan was so happy. It was Shíyī credit for their husband and wife to have a child. He couldn't express my gratitude to Shíyī in his heart. He knew that Shíyī family was not short of everything, so he carried it directly the next day. Half a pig came as a gift, and the couple came to the door to thank them solemnly.

Looking at the huge half-head pig, the four members of the Yang family were almost dumbfounded.

Zhu Laosan grinned, "Your family owns a grocery store, and I don't have anything to give. Only this pig can be delivered. I hope  Doctor Shíyī will accept it. This is our husband and wife's heart."

Zhu Laosan's wife also said: " Doctor Shíyī, we both don't know how to thank you, you must accept this."

Shíyī knows the excitement and excitement of the couple having a child after a long time , did not refuse, accepted the huge half pig, and then explained the precautions of pregnancy to the two in detail. The husband and wife listened very seriously and listened for most of the time before leaving.

Seeing the people go, Xiao Shi finally couldn't bear it anymore. He circled the pigs on the ground, touching them with his small hands as he turned, and stomping his feet in excitement, "Grandpa, brothers and sisters, look, there's a lot of meat."

Children are not afraid of dead pigs at all. In his eyes, they are all meat, and they can eat a lot of meat.

Shíyī was a little worried: "What should I do with such a big pig? I can't sell so much meat at once, will it go bad?"

Grandpa Yang said happily: "No, no, let's sell part of this pork. I'll marinate the rest to make bacon, isn't it about to New Year's Eve, it's time to make bacon."

Shíyī didn't know what bacon is, but after listening to Yang Shifeng's explanation, Shíyī understood that she agreed with Grandpa Yang's plan now, and followed Grandpa Yang to smear the pieces of pork with salt, put them in a clay pot and seal them, and then take them out to dry after a while.

In addition to the part that was made into bacon, the rest of the meat was quickly sold. Because the Chinese New Year was coming, every family would come to buy some meat and go home to make bacon to entertain guests during the New Year, so Yang Shifeng received more from Zhu Laosan every day. For a few tens of pounds of meat, Zhu Laosan gave it all at the original price, and there was no price increase due to the Chinese New Year.

In addition to meat, there are many things to prepare for the New Year, including firecrackers, couplets, wine, candy, melon seeds, and tea. Every household has to buy them. Yang Shifeng went to the town specially and brought in a lot of these things. He thought it was enough to sell. When the new year comes, who knows that because the Yang family's shop is so complete, there is no need to go to the town at all. People from ten miles and eight villages choose to buy from the Yang family's shop. The goods are sold very fast for a while, and they are sold out before the new year. Now, Yang Shifeng had to go to town to buy goods again.

It was not until the first few days of the Chinese New Year that the business in the shop gradually faded, and Yang Shifeng and Grandpa Yang could finally take a good rest to prepare for their own New Year's affairs.

The first thing is to do a good job of cleaning the home.

Xiao Shitou knew that sweeping the dust was going to be New Year's Eve, so he excitedly took the broom and followed , waving his arms extra hard. In this comparison, the laziest one in the family was Shíyī.

Shíyī now, except for patients, she can sleep until lunchtime every day and wake up every day. Yang Shifeng is the only one who coaxes her to get up. Otherwise, she can stay in bed for a day.