Chapter 03

Chapter 3

    Yang Shifeng found that the little fairy didn't know these vegetables, and secretly guessed that she should be a young lady who didn't eat human food.

    After the initial dizziness, of course he knew that there were no fairies in this world. This woman who looked like a fairy was indeed a human being, but he still silently thought she was a little fairy in his heart.

    Yang Shifeng introduced Shiyi while picking vegetables, "This is a potato, this is a pepper, this is an eggplant..."

    After introducing all the vegetables in the vegetable garden to Shiyi, the basket was also Packed a lot of vegetables, potatoes, eggplants and tomatoes. Today is November, he wants her to eat better, but unfortunately, there is no meat at home, and no prey was caught today, otherwise he can make meat for the little fairy to eat.

    Yang Shifeng pursed his lips, thinking in his heart that he would go to the mountain again tomorrow, or just hit a wild rabbit, so that he can make braised rabbit meat.

    Yang Shifeng brought Shiyi to the kitchen, took a bench for Shiyi to sit down, and he started cooking.

    He opened the cupboard first and scooped a bowl of brown rice from the bag of brown rice, but when he poured it into the pot, the movements of his hands suddenly stopped.

    Looking back at The fairy, who was sitting there watching him, Yang Shifeng pursed his lips, poured the brown rice back, and scooped out a bowl of polished rice from the bag of polished rice.

    The little fairy came to his house for the first time, he should cook something delicious, otherwise she wouldn't be able to eat brown rice.

    After washing the rice, Yang Shifeng set the stove on fire, cooked the rice in the large pot on the right, washed and cut the vegetables, added oil to the pot on the left, and started cooking.

    Shiyi is really the first time to see what the original cooked rice and stir-fry looks like. For a while, she was very interested. She stared at Yang Shifeng's movements without blinking. She would ask some curious questions from time to time, and Yang Shifeng would be patient. He answered her questions in a straightforward manner, even if he was idiots, he answered them very seriously.

    Shiyi thinks that this person is quite good, and what makes Shiyi feel good is Yang Shifeng's cooking skills, which are really good. The vegetables are served with crystal white rice, which is really a human enjoyment. Shiyi now does not doubt books at all. The original food mentioned above is delicious, because it is more than a hundred times better than the nutrient solution. No, the two are simply incomparable.

    Why do human beings in the last days give up food and only eat nutrient solution? Wouldn't it be a pity to give up something so delicious?

    In fact, what Shiyi doesn't know is that not all meals are so delicious, but the first time she ate the meal made by Yang Shifeng, his cooking skills are really very good, it is no exaggeration to say that in the whole Baiyun,  The best food in the village is Yang Shifeng, and the Shiyi is considered lucky.

    And it is precisely because of Yang Shifeng's good cooking skills that Shiyi's mouth was raised so that when Shiyi wanted to leave here, she was actually reluctant to give up. Of course, this is another story.

    At this moment, Shiyi gave Yang Shifeng a rare thumbs up and praised him sincerely, "You cook so delicious!"

    Yang Shifeng blushed at the praise, but the corners of his mouth grinned involuntarily, he was happier than earning money, and his heart was satisfied. Unable to say,